I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

Discus and support I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faustokpoper, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Faustokpoper
    Faustokpoper Guest

I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

:)

Faustokpoper, Nov 6, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Faustokpoper, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you no longer have access to the Xbox console where you saved your Microsoft account, you won't be able to remove it remotely. Don't worry though, you can change the password and doing so will disable your Microsoft account on the console you no longer have access to. This will log you out of your account and prevent you from logging in again unless the new password is entered (which the other person won't know).

To change your account password, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to the Microsoft account security page:

https://account.microsoft.com/security/

If prompted, enter your current password.

2. Select "Change Password" and follow the steps provided.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions please let me know.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
  3. Mikey Mike Jr Win User

ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help

I have had my account for so long and spent soooo much money and met many friends i would be lost if i lost my account
  4. Luxerz ✔ Win User

Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only at 5/8 strikes.

That didn't help me recover my account whatsoever, I'm still permanently banned and lost all my money I have spent throughout the years and my progress .Is there anyway I can get UNBANNED?
  5. Bukva98 Win User

Account Hacked, Then Banned! Please help me!

Someone break code for my Xbox Live account and extract money from my bank card. I don't know who is it and i need your help for returning money. My email
    [Mod Removed]
  6. TMoney360 Win User

PowerStar Golf

I had the same issue. After purchasING currency with real money I logged in and suddenly I'm back at level one with 0 currency I can go into my game save and see all of my achievements yet even though my profile indicates I'm logged in I have seemed to lose
    or have lost my game save what do i do have spent a lot of money on this
Thema:

1. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card - Similar Threads - I'm lost don't

2. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  3. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded: Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was...
  4. Xbox the linked account only steam, but is lost facebook I'm so sorry can't facebook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox the linked account only steam, but is lost facebook I'm so sorry can't facebook account: Link Only steam [img] I'm so sorry is wrong words "Can't relink facebook" I'm sorry don't worry only steam need link facebook, please developer link steam and facebook...
  5. I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've lost my game pass ultimate on my series x even though I'm still paying for it. I've...: As I've said I've tried all the usual fixes and nothings worked, been trying to get an answer from Microsoft for 3 days and still no luck. If this isn't sorted soon I'm going back to playstaion...
  6. Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry.: I was get banned for have argued with the developers, about a random dude [mod removed], that ping my location and share it in the Sea of Thieves Insider text chat, I mean, my precise home...
  7. I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...: The strangest part of this entire thing is that the recovery email is set to an email account that I just don't have the password to (it's a gmail email and I've only used accounts with the...
  8. I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...: I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm trying to recover the account by changing the email but everytime I try to do it it gets denied e62ec15d-b49e-494c-bb64-4251f24dd3cf
  9. Lost my old gamertag with old game purchases but I'm using a new gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old gamertag with old game purchases but I'm using a new gamertag: I had an old gamertag with game purchases that were associated with the microsoft account I currently use with my new gamertag. I'm trying to find this old gamertag so I can play those old...
  10. Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost: [IMG] submitted by /u/Guilty-Song2711 [link] [comments]