I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

Discus and support I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ShilohPE, Mar 2, 2024.

1. ShilohPE
    ShilohPE Guest

I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it won't let me play on Servers. It says I have to add my Nintendo account. How do I link those accounts? I've already signed out and also restarted the Switch.

:)

ShilohPE, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with friends. How do I log into Minecraft Servers and link my Microsoft account and Nintendo account?

Hi Shiloh! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

If you haven't done this already, kindly follow these workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Tomm_A: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nt-to-my/e85f1fcf-61b0-4316-9c21-c689780cf34a

"It seems that you are trying to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, follow these steps:

Open Minecraft on Your Nintendo Switch:

Launch the Minecraft game on your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with a Microsoft Account:

Click on “Sign in with a Microsoft account” when prompted.

This will provide you with a unique 8-digit code.

Visit the Provided Link:

On your computer or mobile device, go to the link provided: aka.ms/remoteconnect.

Enter the 8-digit code from your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with Your Microsoft Account:

Sign in with your Microsoft account (the same account you use for Xbox Live or other Microsoft services).

Confirm the Connection:

Once you’ve signed in, confirm that you want to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It is done.

Your Microsoft account is now linked to your Nintendo Switch, and you can enjoy cross-platform play and access your Minecraft worlds.

Remember that this process allows you to play Minecraft with your Microsoft account across different platforms. "

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out to Nintendo Switch Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://www.nintendo.com/my/support/switch/index.html

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
  4. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  5. Chris Hiles Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

I don't think Minecraft for Windows is used on an Xbox, right? I'm using a PC and moved my account to Minecraft for Windows for the whole shutting down Mojang accounts access in a few days. So, on my PC, I can log onto the server through the Mojang account but not on my Minecraft for Windows account. Those two accounts should work when logging into a PC server, right?
  6. Ender_Rad36 Win User

My microsoft account was removed from my minecraft account

The same thing happened to me. today I tried to log in to my Minecraft account and would u look at that my microsoft account that was linked to my minecraft account got deleted. Cant log in. the worst thing is that Ive dumped Hundreds of euros on ranks and stuff on servers plus all my progress on those servers. I feel you man.
Thema:

1. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with... - Similar Threads - I'm logged Microsoft

2. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  3. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  4. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  5. So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen...: I don't know how to fix it please help me is my Xbox broken do I need to by a whole new gaming systems? 9e8f8de0-abbf-4c78-af96-dcefd7b87a92
  6. Rewards won't log the stuff I do all week and I'm about to lose my multiple weeks run. WHY?

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards won't log the stuff I do all week and I'm about to lose my multiple weeks run. WHY?: Every week I have issues with rewards on Xbox. Some days log while others don't. It's dam frustrating. Have a 7 week run I'm about to lose because it hasn't logged anything this week. ****?...
  7. I cannot log in on My Microsoft account, i'm using My psn profile but i only get THE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log in on My Microsoft account, i'm using My psn profile but i only get THE...: I'm trying to conect to My Microsoft account tonolay online on My ps4 but it Marks error on the screen, i only have one profile and one account 47856d60-f102-41aa-9196-c70551ad0d6b
  8. "Microsoft account doesn't exist" when I'm trying to log in my ms account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft account doesn't exist" when I'm trying to log in my ms account: I stopped using my Microsoft account for a few months because of studying, but when I logged in back, it said "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" I need help because I have Minecraft with my...
  9. I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch, even after going to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and entering the code, an error message pops up saying "we tried to...
  10. Why can't I log in to Pinball FX2 when I'm on a Microsoft operating system, account, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in to Pinball FX2 when I'm on a Microsoft operating system, account, ...: It's exasperating. I followed every step in the sticky at the top of this forum. I disabled my firewall, deleted Xbox ID data, removed my MSA, etc. etc. etc. I've wasted a lot of time, in other...