I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

Discus and support I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ShilohPE, Mar 2, 2024.

1. ShilohPE
    ShilohPE Guest

I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it won't let me play on Servers. It says I have to add my Nintendo account. How do I link those accounts? I've already signed out and also restarted the Switch.

:)

ShilohPE, Mar 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: