I'm locked out of my account and don't know what to do.

Discus and support I'm locked out of my account and don't know what to do. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've been locked out of my old microsoft/xbox account because I forgot my password. The problem is that it has two factor authentication. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by e g5, Dec 11, 2023.

1. e g5
    e g5 Guest

Hello,

I've been locked out of my old microsoft/xbox account because I forgot my password. The problem is that it has two factor authentication. When I click reset password, I'm able to do the email part and I can provide the code, but then it asks to text a phone. The problem is that phone that is connected to the account is an old landline number that I no longer have access to. I have no devices that are signed in so I don't know what to do.

:)

2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, e G. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble resetting the password for your Microsoft account with two-step verification enabled.

Not only that, but you could try resetting the password by following some procedures described in this related thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/807eb190-bd08-42cf-9caf-c7123154b5b5?auth=1

Besides that, it is important to clarify that the Microsoft account recovery form doesn't work with accounts with two-step verification enabled.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. DR3W IHUAH BEP Win User

International Xbox Support phone numbers

i don't know what to do my account crazytrainkilla was locked out i don't know my microsoft password what don' i do
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

I don't know what i'm doing.

Hey Panda!

If you purchased all the content for Black Ops II on your account, the good news is that it's easy to find and download. Navigate to the Black Ops II tile in "My games and apps" and press the menu button. From there, scroll down to the game's "Ready to install" list
    and install any/all content there. However if the content was purchased on a different Xbox Live account, you will need to repurchase it as content cannot be transferred between accounts.

Let us know if you have any further questions! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. NmmesWey Win User

Help!, I'm locked out of my account

I logged in to play minecraft with a friend, but no servers showed up. I went to edit the security setting to ask daddy microsoft if ive been a good enough boy to play the game I paid for. It wont even let me in.

This is why I dont buy anything from the microsoft store, this is the first and last. You took my money and told me to get bent. I want this fixed by tomorrow or a full refund.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm locked out of my xbox account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zackary

Sorry to hear that, so... The Microsoft account that you want to recovery have 2 steps verification enabled?
    Or do you not remember your the email address?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. I'm locked out of my account and don't know what to do. - Similar Threads - I'm locked account

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Not sure if you guys know of a solution but, I'm locked out.

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if you guys know of a solution but, I'm locked out.: I got locked out of my account due to suspicious activity! This first part is kind of confusing, I apologize in advance. It asked me to verify my account via an old phone number I no longer have....
  8. I Gave account info without even thinking and now I'm locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Gave account info without even thinking and now I'm locked out: the account email was register under the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which happens to be the email that i use for minecraft and i want to get this...
  9. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  10. Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult: Hi, So a few weeks ago I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. When I was playing, I noticed that some features were locked per my "Parental control settings" I am over 18 and have been trying to...