Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

Discus and support Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jakob kaminer, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say the same thing. "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership." Hopefully this issue can be resolved as i've been trying this for a year, and have given up many times.

:)

jakob kaminer, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

Hi Jakob K, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. You mentioned that it has been a little over a year since you lost access, let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (Although I cannot guarantee that you will be able to recover it since a long time has passed), I have also been through this situation and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hello again Jakob K,

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, I would like to offer you better help but as I mentioned before I am simply a player like you who helps other players but I am not a Microsoft employee. From what I understand, the only option to recover accounts is through the form since not even Support can help in these cases.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. jakob kaminer Win User

I’ve done this hundreds of times
  5. BraggerPenny856 Win User

microsoft i have a question

but thats what im not completely sure about. im not sure if it was completely changed. and i already locked my account cuz my profile was hacked. they should already know that its my profile considering they know that i didnt hack my own my account. i also
    dont want to lock my account for an investigation for no reason. the last time i got hacked, i locked it and the person that hacked my invited me to his own party and told me the email and password. I recovered it onto my xbox but couldnt play on the profile
    uz it was locked. so i knew the password during the investigation, they changed it when i already knew it and they think im trying to hack my account. Msg me on my gt Philosophey
  6. hessa111 Win User

Email got deleted now i cant get into my account

My account isn’t deleted its still there i’m just not able to access it. Im still able to play games on my account on my Xbox, but if I were ever to be locked out of the account I wouldn’t be able to get back in because the email doesn’t work anymore, so i’m wondering if theres a way to change the email without being able to access the account?
Thema:

1. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do? - Similar Threads - locked account dont

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to...: i locked myself out of my minecraft account on to another account. now i dont know what to do because i tried removing the useless account wich didnt work. ca99f63c-35eb-4575-8aee-d07e799fc1e4