Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

Discus and support Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 22 Callum Lewis, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails

I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but

now I have acces to my account but it doesnt recognise my email address when I try to log into minecarft or the microsoft store?

please help!!!

:)

22 Callum Lewis, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello 22 Callum Lewis,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello 22 Callum Lewis,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to log on to Minecraft and the Microsoft Store.Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Since you've already recovered your Microsoft account, the next step would be to try resetting your password for both Minecraft and the Microsoft Store.

To reset your password for Minecraft, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Minecraft website and click on "Log In" in the top right corner.

2. Click on "Forgot Password?" and enter the email address associated with your Minecraft account.

3. Follow the instructions to reset your password.

To reset your password for the Microsoft Store, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft account sign-in page and click on "Forgot my password."

2. Enter the email address associated with your Microsoft account and follow the instructions to reset your password.

3. Once you've reset your password, try logging into the Microsoft Store again.

If you're still having trouble accessing Minecraft and the Microsoft Store after resetting your passwords, please contact Microsoft customer support for further assistance.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.
    (Disclaimer: you may need to change the language of the support page to your preferred one)

I hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Leugas Win User

Account

Im trying to acces my microsoft account but its locked, because i changed my gmail and microsoft locked it (microsoft account)
  5. Asxtrx_ Win User

Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

I know that I dont have any other microsoft account which can be having my minecraft account, and I created a new account with the same email that I found out was no longer an existing account, so now Im confused with what to do, for details, the night that I decided to hop on minecraft, I opened my launcher, and I was logged out, when I tried logging in, it gave me an error with xbox live, then I checked my microsoft account, my account was not there, checked the microsoft store, and my purchase of minecraft java and bedrock was gone, it was like I never bought the game, and thats when I created my microsoft account again and here we are now.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Locked out of Microsoft/Minecraft account

Hi John, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account - Similar Threads - locked minecraft microsoft

2. How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out: I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims it’s already signed in. I’m not signed in anywhere else. If necessary I don’t mind removing my...
  3. Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account: [img] Every time I open my Minecraft launcher it tries to auto sign in to a locked account showing what's in the image when I try to log in. When I hit next it doesn't do anything and just brings...
  4. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  5. Mouse is not locking into the center of the screen when playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse is not locking into the center of the screen when playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for years and the mouse would always stay locked in the center of the screen. However, yesterday when I would look around the cursor would appear on the taskbar when...
  6. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  7. Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft DLC locked and my licenses removed?: I recently purchased the Jurassic World DLC in Minecraft for Xbox 1. After about a week of playing it, it now shows as locked, as well as all other DLC I have purchased. The files no longer show...
  8. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen.: When playing minecraft win 10 edition, the cursor goes outside the window, i have a single monitor... I have a few friends who also have this problem, any solution?...
  10. locked out of my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    locked out of my minecraft account: HI. My minecraft account that was already migrated was hacked and the email address has been changed on my account so i cant access it anymore as i can now see somebody else s email address on it....