I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

Discus and support I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Tranum, Aug 3, 2023.

1. James Tranum
    James Tranum Guest

I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an infinite loop of verifying my account. It won't let me verify through my backup email (my Yahoo), I can't verify through my phone number because I recently changed my phone carrier and my number changed. I never got to update my phone number on my account, I work most of the week and never had time, and I tried literally everything. I called every single customer support number, contacted every customer support email address I could find, I even tried calling the business line to try and get transfered and every single one ended in an automatic call where I got hung up on. I even tried using the account recovery and gave them every detail abput my account, including the debit card I used to pay for my Xbox live. They emailed me back saying they didn't have enough information and locked my account. Likes seriously? My own debit card number isn't enough to prove it's my account? I'm out of options and I have no idea what to do. Can anyone please help me recover my account? I don't want to lose over 10 years of my life I have invested in gaming, I can't even cancel my Xbox live subscription because it's completely locked me out. Please help me

:)

James Tranum, Aug 3, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to lose over 10 years of gaming progress

It really is a very complicated situation for you if Microsoft does not want to solve your problem I believe that unfortunately I will not be able to find a better alternative than Microsoft support itself, it would be very good if you could have a telephone number for support Microsoft in your country, I believe that sometimes talking is better than filling out forms or sending emails. Of course, this is just a suggestion, I don't even know if it's possible for you to contact Microsoft support by phone.
  3. James Tranum Win User

I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to lose over 10 years of gaming progress

When I try to sign into my account, it tells me that there's an issue with my account and I need to verify it. But when I verify it, it only gives me the option to verify with my old phone number or go through the account recovery form again. Which I've tried, when I fill it out. I'm at the point where it says I have to wait 24 hours before trying again
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

It would be simple and easy to resolve this situation, you wouldn't need so much headache, unfortunately I'm just a consultant and I can't solve your problem but I suggest that you fill in the forms trying to call, maybe you'll get a good-hearted operator that can help you solve your problem.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm sure there's some misunderstanding why they blocked your account, I'm sure if you call the call center you'll get your account back, I'll be rooting for you.
Thema:

1. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to... - Similar Threads - I'm locked account

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. I'm locked out of my account and don't know what to do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out of my account and don't know what to do.: Hello, I've been locked out of my old microsoft/xbox account because I forgot my password. The problem is that it has two factor authentication. When I click reset password, I'm able to do the...
  8. Not sure if you guys know of a solution but, I'm locked out.

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if you guys know of a solution but, I'm locked out.: I got locked out of my account due to suspicious activity! This first part is kind of confusing, I apologize in advance. It asked me to verify my account via an old phone number I no longer have....
  9. I Gave account info without even thinking and now I'm locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Gave account info without even thinking and now I'm locked out: the account email was register under the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which happens to be the email that i use for minecraft and i want to get this...
  10. Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult: Hi, So a few weeks ago I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. When I was playing, I noticed that some features were locked per my "Parental control settings" I am over 18 and have been trying to...