I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...

Discus and support I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the newest update for Halo MCC I copied over the game files from the micro SD card I use for windows on my steam deck to the sd card I use for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by amazatron72, Apr 7, 2023.

1. amazatron72
    amazatron72 Guest

I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...

With the newest update for Halo MCC I copied over the game files from the micro SD card I use for windows on my steam deck to the sd card I use for my Steam Deck. I'm able to launch the game just fine, but when I click on multiplayer it gives me a message that says "You cannot access this feature due to the following anti cheat issue: Easy Anti Cheat Hash Catalouge not found"

I've already verified the game twice and that doesn't help, is there any way I can get this issue fixed? I really don't want to download the game again and Reddit is no help.
    I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam... [​IMG]

:)

amazatron72, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam deck. Do I have to download the game again?

Hello amazatron72,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having issue with Halo Master Chief Collection played on Steam Deck. Let us see how we can help.

Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact directly the game developer support team. You may also check the official article provided by the game developer that tackle on the game update release currently. The link to contact Halo Support can also be found on the official article.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. BobThe Builder_04 Win User

Error code 0x800701b1 when trying to boot up Halo The Master Chief Collection

When I'm connected to the internet, I still get error code 0x800701b1. It's only when my internet is off, I get stuck at EAC. I'll try disabling my internet and opening without EAC though.
  4. AXLE45401 Win User

Can I mod my Xbox(Beta) games on pc?

Yet here is MCC with Halo Reach and it downloads with the EAC disabled mode and we still can't mod the game. Super loving it.
  5. stoffy mcfearsein Win User

Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again later

has this issue been resolved yet? I have also tried all these steps and i'm getting this error too. MCC multiplayer works just fine but halo infinite still shows me this error.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
Thema:

1. I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam... - Similar Threads - I'm keeping getting

2. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  3. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  4. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  5. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  6. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  7. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  8. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e
  9. I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back: My account is password protected but I keep getting charges come through for FIFA points that I never even receive. The first batch were refunded, the rest have been rejected as per the refund...
  10. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f