I'm just seeking my code for window 10 Quantum Break

Discus and support I'm just seeking my code for window 10 Quantum Break in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm not sure when it should be sent however would like to get it when time. I'm sure you all are busy being the game is so dang great so I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fierylord360, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Fierylord360
    Fierylord360 Guest

I'm not sure when it should be sent however would like to get it when time. I'm sure you all are busy being the game is so dang great so I can understand either me being to quick to ask or it being lost for a little while. I just do want to get it when it
    is time...... Thanks!

:)

Fierylord360, Apr 6, 2016
  2. TPEHAK
    TPEHAK Guest
    READ FIRST: An update regarding Quantum Break pre-order codes

I have no codes yet. Please send me Quantum Break Window 10 code first, because I do not have XBox One and can not play the game without Quantum Break Windows 10 code. Thanks.

TPEHAK, Apr 6, 2016
  3. WenpengZhang
    WenpengZhang Guest
    Pre-Ordered Quantum Break for Xbox One, didn't receive Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Hi,

I have pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox One on March 22.

But I didn't received the activate codes for Quantum Break Window 10 version, and
    Alan Wake's American Nightmare, yet.

WenpengZhang, Apr 6, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

bowski477, Apr 6, 2016
  5. TPEHAK Win User

Quantum Break PC code

Just wondering, was the www.gamecodes.pl mentioning that you will have Quantum Break Windows 10 code? I bought my Quantum Break Pre-Load trough Amazon and Amazon mentioned that Quantum Break Windows 10 code will be provided in 7-10 days. But I have no code
    yet too.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Received both Alan Wake codes but PC Quantum Break doesn't work.

Hey EasyStreetZ009,

Are you redeeming your Quantum Break for Windows 10 code through the Windows Store on your Windows 10 PC? For steps to do so, check out our

Redeem Quantum Break on Windows 10
    support page.

Let us know how it goes!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

quantum break prorder bonuses

Hey there!

Alan Wake codes will go out 7-10 days after Quantum Break's release, similar to Quantum Break on Windows 10 codes.

Post up a new thread if you don't get your codes 10 days after Quantum Break's release! :)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Windows 10 code from Quantum Break pre order not received

Hey there!

Quantum Break on Windows 10 codes will go out 7-10 days after Quantum Break's release, similar to the Alan Wake codes.

Post up a new thread if you don't get your codes 10 days after Quantum Break's release! :)
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Codes for Digital Quantum Break purchase

Hey there dr3wzy1

Just to clarify, when did you purchase Quantum Break? If you just purchased Quantum Break recently, it will take up to 10 days for you to receive your code. Also, if you recently purchased Quantum Break, you will only receive a code for Alan Wake. The Windows
    10 version of Quantum Break and American Nightmare were only offered with the pre-order of Quantum Break.

If it has been past 10 days, be sure to let us know so that we can look into this further. Thanks!
Thema:

1. I'm just seeking my code for window 10 Quantum Break - Similar Threads - I'm seeking code

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c