I'm insider , and i need help guys

Discus and support I'm insider , and i need help guys in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Soniic_Bugado, Jan 14, 2024.

1. I'm insider , and i need help guys

Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However, I am an Insider, and the update on my Xbox was the Omega from January 9th. I followed all the procedures, but only later found out that OSU1 wouldn't work for Insiders. My Xbox is stuck on the troubleshooting screen, and I can't format it. I need to know when a recent OSU1 update will be released because I'm desperate. This has never happened to me before, and I hope you can assist me."

submitted by /u/Soniic_Bugado
    [link] [comments]

/u/Soniic_Bugado, Jan 14, 2024
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I need help with the Insider program

Have you perhaps tried resetting the console
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I need help with the Insider program

XBox Insiders Forum is the site to post this question for a definitive answer, provided by staff.

A factory reset is more than likely the way forward, as that is the way to change down to lower rings or leave the program.

Edit.. Reddit post with answer
  4. Sodangidni Win User

hello guys i need help

Hello, Nor_711. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Where are you from? Just your country.

— Does your physical location, Microsoft account region, and payment method the same?

These questions are asked because in order to purchase a content in a specific marketplace and despite being physically located in that country, you need to use a payment method billed and issued in the same country.

For example, if your Microsoft account region is the US, to purchase in the US marketplace you need a card from a bank in the US.

Please be aware that cards from other countries, even with international use enabled, will not be accepted.

So, the message you see about changing the store region appears because: (based on the previous example)
    A. The card used is not from the US.
    B. Your Microsoft account region is not set in the US.
    C. You're not physically located in the US.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  5. war4n0th1n9 Win User

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot achievements

[quote user="R4iLRO4D D3AGL3"]

Hey guys, I have a session on Hell-Burbia going right now if anyone wants to join. I am on round 11. Message me. I will be working on the other two this weekend as well.

[/quote]

Don't understand why if you use modded weapon? I would assume and expect people in need of help not to mod. I'm able to help if host doesn't mod and doesn't have the "keep your insides inside" quest.
  6. DREAM Iron Man Win User

Need Help with Insider Program

i unenrolled from the program trying to get rid of the update still need help
Thema:

I'm insider , and i need help guys

1. I'm insider , and i need help guys - Similar Threads - I'm insider need

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd
  10. I'm part of the Xbox insider and I'm not getting any updates

in XboX Insiders
    I'm part of the Xbox insider and I'm not getting any updates: I'm part of the omega ring and I'm not getting the updates. I'm pretty sure I'm part of the program, i went to check because it seemed weird. The last update i got was from 06/08. I don't even...