I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

Discus and support I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraftyBUDMAN, Feb 6, 2017.

1. CraftyBUDMAN
    CraftyBUDMAN Guest

I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a hard reset but didn't work.

Thx Budman

:)

CraftyBUDMAN, Feb 6, 2017
  2. Salty Potter
    Salty Potter Guest
    Preview Forum Access

I'm having the same issue. I'm in the preview program and I just got the invitation to test the new dashboard, but I have no access to the preview forum. If I try to go there the system responds "Group Not Found."

Salty Potter, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Ev1l5anta
    Ev1l5anta Guest
    Forza-branded Fanatec CSR and CSR Elite Racing Wheels

I already got my XBOX One but am very disappointed with the wheels supported. I'm really looking forward to the support of FANATEC.

Ev1l5anta, Feb 6, 2017
  4. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

You need to post inquiries regarding the Preview program in the preview programs forums. That is the best place to get support on the Preview builds.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Feb 6, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard reset

You need to post inquiries regarding the Preview program in the preview programs forums. That is the best place to get support on the Preview builds.
  6. Salty Potter Win User

Preview Forum Access

I'm having the same issue. I'm in the preview program and I just got the invitation to test the new dashboard, but I have no access to the preview forum. If I try to go there the system responds "Group Not Found."
  7. Whopperstomper2 Win User

Issue with strict nat type.

Wanted to put my 2 cents in:

I had the preview program and downloaded the new dashboard. Ever since that download, I had the issue where testing the multiplayer connection and holding the bumpers and triggers did nothing. I dis-enrolled from the preview program, had my hard drive wiped
    and got the old dashboard back. Had a strict nat and tried the bumper trigger trick and it worked!

Not sure if this is significant but I think that dashboard preview is bugged to all hell.
  8. Ev1l5anta Win User

Forza-branded Fanatec CSR and CSR Elite Racing Wheels

I already got my XBOX One but am very disappointed with the wheels supported. I'm really looking forward to the support of FANATEC.
  9. latotheX Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

It is a simple choice for me. If my Fanatec wheel won't work on the new Xbox, I will not buy one. I have a gaming PC and a PS3 that it does work on just fine.
Thema:

1. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ... - Similar Threads - I'm preview program

2. Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program

in XBoX on Windows
    Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program: Every time I open my X box 1, it takes multiple hours to get through all the updates and by the time they finish, Minecraft has a 20 minute long update it needs to complete and often still doesn't...
  3. I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub: awhile ago I was suspended from xbox actually serval times but I'm now banned from the insiderhub but my account is still registered as part if them but members who have been banned needed to...
  4. I'm part of the preview program!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program!!!: I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums 7e8e962e-7917-4c80-aa09-ff28c0409b2c
  5. I'm part of the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program: hi Iv been accepted in the preview program and every time I go back it says join 315fe749-d76a-40ae-932d-d02171a7739f
  6. Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?: A while ago I opted out of the preview program and it reset my console and I later uninstalled the preview program but the updates and features are still here? 83ab2e0e-9030-48b5-9ef8-f705c9d4b8c2
  7. Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program: harddrive isn't being registered at all. Could it be from me haveing the early Xbox preview update. a97789fa-1ae1-4f54-8973-4c359630785a
  8. I'm looking to get an invite to the Xbox Preview Program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking to get an invite to the Xbox Preview Program.: I've been looking for someone that can send me an invite to the Xbox preview program for to evaluate the console updates. Is there anyone out here that can help me get invited??...
  9. I'm on the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the preview program: hi am in the preview program and my cousin is not and I am game sharing with him but none of my games and none of his games are are appearing on each outhers consoles I called customer suport and...
  10. having party notification not showing up i'm on the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    having party notification not showing up i'm on the preview program: i been having problem with party invites they dont show up c7fcdbcb-b5b1-487e-aa14-12e5f4417adf