I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...

Discus and support I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought the new just dance game for my kids for Christmas along with the unit and kinect but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sgonzo3, Jan 4, 2018.

1. sgonzo3
    sgonzo3 Guest

I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...

I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought the new just dance game for my kids for Christmas along with the unit and kinect but the cant play it. Very disappointing. I cant afford to pay 200$ on ebay for a adapter cord. Can you please
    tell me how to purchase one

:)

sgonzo3, Jan 4, 2018
  2. Xbox one s console

i wanted to buy x box one console and x box i got x box one s console and with this i bought kinect sensor but to my shock i was not able to setup kinect sensor with x box one s because i was not having an adapter .....i paid so much money already for console
    controller kinect now im asked to buy an adapter ....pls microsoft i want an adapter for free i bought whole x box one s from yanbu saudi arabia (jarir book store) pls help me get an adapter for free !!

RoutineTea29330, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Fredoustro
    Fredoustro Guest
    How to get the free kinect adapter

I just transfer my x box one to the new x box one s and i would like to take advantage of the free kinect adapter offer. Is the offfer still valid ? . How do i get this free offer. Thanks , Bob

Fredoustro, Jan 4, 2018
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Unfortunately MS has stopped making them. You’ll have to either pay a lot or keep shopping around and hopefully you find one somewhere.

brandiesel1, Jan 4, 2018
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for my kid

Unfortunately MS has stopped making them. You’ll have to either pay a lot or keep shopping around and hopefully you find one somewhere.
  6. Gaymtheir Win User

just dance

If you want the best hands free experience, Xbox One and Kinect are the way to go. If you have an Xbox One S or X you'll also need an adapter to make it compatible with the Kinect. That's the only camera
    that will work for Just Dance on the Xbox. Otherwise you can use your smartphone by downloading the Just Dance app.
  7. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Kinect Support for XBox One X

The Kinect will work on the Xbox One X. It just needs the adapter. Assuming it's the right adapter, then it should work fine with Kinect games and voice commands.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-adapter

The Kinect is definitely not built into the Xbox One S or X. That saleman was misinformed.
  8. von zechstein Win User

Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

Not all support issues can be fixed on the forums. Especially when it comes to something like a refund that would require more security.

The kinect will work with the One X. You just need an adapter which is nothing new. The kinect has required an adapter since the One S was released in 2016.
    Indeed you just need an adapter. But the adapter is not available anymore. So in reality the Kinect is not working on a brand new Xbox One X.
  9. RainingRoses Win User

XBOX Series S and Just Dance 2021

Thema:

1. I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ... - Similar Threads - I'm need adapter

2. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  5. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  6. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  9. Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable: Was trying to sign into my xbox acount on my pc i go through the login like normal but once i confirm the two step it says i need an internet connection to proceed but i'm connected via lan cable....
  10. I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...: I don't have a windows store trouble shooter to reset the store. How can I fix this? e15d893e-8545-4e77-affa-15150f5116d2