I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

Discus and support I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DastyDubstep, Dec 20, 2023.

1. DastyDubstep
    DastyDubstep Guest

I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined

:)

DastyDubstep, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi DastyDubstep, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are presenting this problem, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search on the Microsoft community forum and found that a user was presenting a problem similar to yours and the moderator Mac Nsiloulou MSFT published a possible solution that may be useful for you.

This error is due to the fact that child accounts require parental approval/consent. This helps with the safety of children. Then, when you select a certain range for the birthday, the system will register the user account as a child account.

For more information: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-consent-c6951746-8ee5-8461-0809-fbd755cd902e

To fix this situation, here's what you need to do:

1- Sign in to Microsoft Family Safety with your Microsoft account.
    2- Add a family member > enter the created email address and follow the steps to invite.
    3- Accept the invitation > when you are asked to choose whether to be a tutor or not, choose to skip this step, as you should still have a few days to be able to skip the step. After that, follow the procedure and the error should not appear.

You can add a personal email address for verification steps, preferably the one that will be the main account for family security. Please note that this way is doing it the other way around, as it is best to log into family security first and create the child accounts directly from there. Prevent a situation like the one you faced.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4d25fdce-e9e3-4478-a477-88f5391c6d2b

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. TheSilverhead Win User

False complaints?

Trouble is, I have him muted etc. He is the little brother of my friend, so he runs into the room and talks trash when his brother is on.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Little brother

5. Mister Urkel Win User

parental consent

Hey AbradantTrash60,

Sorry to hear that your son is having trouble playing with friends on Live. What error are you getting when you try to confirm consent?
  6. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

My little brothers account

Make sure the security proofs are updated on account.live.com. The password and email may not be incorrect, but will show up as such if the proofs aren't updated. Try updating the proofs then redownloading the profile.
Thema:

1. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother - Similar Threads - I’m having trouble

2. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  3. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  4. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  5. I’m having trouble with MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with MW3: I pre-ordered the game on the 11/10/23, played the beta. Call of duty had an update today and it is now saying that I need to pre-order the game again. When I go into activision settings and into...
  6. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  7. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  8. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95
  9. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...