Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

Discus and support Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nelson Pimentel1, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join?

ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft settings.

if anyone has any idea of what is happening please help.

:)

Nelson Pimentel1, Jan 14, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Nelson, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure your privacy settings is set accordingly.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > Online safety & family.

Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.

Under Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites, select Everybody.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/using-looking-for-group
  3. Patirisha Win User

Looking For Group PC To Console

Open Gamebar open Gamebar Widget Menu and add "Looking for group". Done.

Open Console Companion and do like always. Done

Don't open Xbox App because Xbox App is not Gamebar nor Companion.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Group posts troubles

Yes if you are inexperienced with that call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and tell them to open those ports.
  5. Angel_B24 Win User

Group posts troubles

I’m sorry but I’m not sure how to do that? Could you explain more please
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Group posts troubles

Hi there Angel welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Many users are experiencing this issue, Something that should help is opening ports! Give it a try!

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
Thema:

1. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar - Similar Threads - having trouble joining

2. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  3. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  4. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  5. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  7. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  8. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  9. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  10. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177