im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

Discus and support im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Khalime Stbrice, Jan 13, 2024.

1. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

:)

Khalime Stbrice, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Khalime, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which error code do you receive?

Have you tried to reinstall the Easy Anit Cheat application?

Try opening it by right-clicking the file and selecting Run as an Administrator.

Once open, click the Repair Services button.

I could find mine inside my Fortnite folder installation. (Drive:\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64\EasyAntiCheat)

I would suggest installing Fortnite just for that if your current file does not open.
  3. Krometheus Win User

Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

Im' going to try it now but did you choose C drive because thats where the game is installed or is that another file where easy anti cheat is?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

Please uninstall the game and install it again, check for permission for easy anti cheat app also
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

gears 5 and lighting.exe

Hi Max,

See if anything here helps you with your issue; https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032905412-Easy-Anti-Cheat

Easy Anti-Cheat

• 1 month ago
    • Updated

Gears 5 uses Easy Anti-Cheat, an industry leading cheat detection and prevention tool, to ensure a safe, fair and competitive environment for players across both platforms.

If you are experiencing issues with Easy Anti-Cheat, please follow these steps provided by Easy Anti-Cheat:

1. Verify connectivity to Easy Anti-Cheat
    2. Update Windows
    3. Update the game
    4. Close all unnecessary programs
    5. Manage your anti-virus

Verify connectivity to Easy Anti-Cheat
    Ensure you can access the Easy Anti-Cheat Content Distribution Network by following these links.

• https://download.eac-cdn.com/
    • https://download-alt.easyanticheat.net/
    You should see the message: '200 - HTTP OK'

If neither of the links display the expected message, make sure that nothing is blocking your Internet connection. If necessary, add Easy Anti-Cheat and the game folder to your firewall exception list or temporarily disable your firewall. Sometimes connection
    issues are caused by incorrect network router settings. For further assistance, contact your Internet Service Provider.

Update Windows
    System files that the game relies on may be missing.

• Make sure all the latest updates for your operating system are installed.
    • Install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables.
    • Run the following command with Administrator rights to repair corrupted system files: sfc /scannow Follow this guide for instructions on running a
      command with administrative rights.
    Update the game
    Errors may also be caused by a corrupted EasyAntiCheat installation. Follow this guide to repair the Easy Anti-Cheat service.

Close all unnecessary programs
    Some programs on your computer may interfere with the game you're playing or Easy Anti-Cheat. Close all other programs not related to Windows. A cold reboot may be required.

Manage your anti-virus
    Performing a full-system scan is highly recommended. If you don't have an anti-virus or it has been out of date for a while, you can use the software listed in
    Easy Anti-Cheat’s malware troubleshooting guide.

If the scan does not surface any issues, it may be that the error is related to anti-virus or similar software being corrupted and falsely blocking Easy Anti-Cheat.

Simply disabling it may not entirely stop the software from interfering with the game. Please uninstall any such software temporarily to verify that the game launches without it. If the game otherwise starts without issues, proceed to add its installation
    folder to the exception list.

If the steps above did not assist, Easy Anti-Cheat strongly recommends performing a clean Windows installation. Alternatively, you can ask Easy Anti-Cheat for assistance by sending
    a tech support ticket.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Halo : MCC doesn't launch

Thema:

1. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat - Similar Threads - having trouble installing

2. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  3. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  4. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  5. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  7. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  8. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  9. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  10. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177