I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...

Discus and support I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just over here trying to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga with my wife but I’m it won’t sync another controller when we press any button. Does it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kai2255, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Kai2255
    Kai2255 Guest

I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone...

Just over here trying to play Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga with my wife but I’m it won’t sync another controller when we press any button. Does it need to be downloaded off of cloud gaming do you think?

:)

Kai2255, Jan 22, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone else had this problem before? Both controller are on and working.

Thete is no coop gaming except for halo mcc on cloud

You need to wait till the developer adds the option

In this case Lucas arts
  3. Ronnieee Win User

I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone else had this problem before? Both controller are on and working.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in playing local multiplayer with Lego Star Wars.

Unfortunately, local multiplayer is not yet available for cloud gaming and yes, you would have to download this game in order for you to play 2 players.

You can check this link for more information about cloud gaming vs installing the game:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Hope that answers your question.
  4. John P_14 Win User

co-op on Lego Star Wars - cloud gaming

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

To play co-op on Lego Star Wars using the Xbox cloud gaming service (formerly known as Xbox Game Pass), you will need to make sure that both players are signed in to the same Xbox account and are using compatible controllers. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Make sure that both players are signed in to the same Xbox account on their respective devices.

2. Start the Xbox cloud gaming service and select the Lego Star Wars game from the list of available games.

3. Once the game has loaded, press any button on the first controller to start the game.

4. To add a second player, press any button on the second controller. The second player should now be able to control their own character in the game.

Note that when using the Xbox cloud gaming service, the game does not need to be installed on your device. The game will be streamed to your device over the internet, allowing you to play it without having to download or install anything.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  6. Mister Maka Win User

My game downloads as an app? Installation stopped by itself?

Hey there lollipopomg.

Apologies for the delayed response. Were you ever able to download Lego Star Wars? If not, are you still having trouble with this month's Games with Gold options?
Thema:

1. I’m having trouble connecting a second controller to Lego Star Wars on cloud gaming. Anyone... - Similar Threads - I’m having trouble

2. I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having trouble trying to login for the consent for my little brother: I try signing in and I get an error message something’s not working it’s not you, it’s us. TraceId: undefined c0938ee7-f5ba-4668-91d8-c916dc545bce
  3. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  4. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  5. I’m having trouble with MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with MW3: I pre-ordered the game on the 11/10/23, played the beta. Call of duty had an update today and it is now saying that I need to pre-order the game again. When I go into activision settings and into...
  6. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  7. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  8. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95
  9. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...
  10. I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having troubles deleting clips, I’ve deleted them on Xbox network and Xbox console but...: Hi! I’m having trouble deleting my captures, at this point I think I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to be working and no new captures will show up due to these current captures that won’t...