I'm having to repay for a game on PC, how do I fix it?

Discus and support I'm having to repay for a game on PC, how do I fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so, basically, I bought sea of thieves for a PC and then got a new PC so the problem is that I cant install the game on either Xbox or Microsoft store.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cloudeman23, Jun 30, 2022.

1. cloudeman23
    cloudeman23 Guest

so, basically, I bought sea of thieves for a PC and then got a new PC so the problem is that I cant install the game on either Xbox or Microsoft store. because it doesn't show up on the new PC but all of it shows up on the old one it's strange because I have Minecraft still saved but not sea of thieves. I've already tied resting the store and I'm still using the same accounts on both. but it won't show up and I honestly don't want to repay for it. so what do I do?

:)

cloudeman23, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Please double check if the game appears in your Microsoft account order history:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?pe...

If yes, would be great if you let me know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'll look forward for your feedback
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hope you can find proof of purchase as soon as possible in that case mate
  5. cloudeman23 Win User

If the game doesn't appear in the actual account that means it wasn't purchased with it

Maybe you're signed on the wrong Microsoft account.

Please try sign out from both Microsoft store and Xbox app account and let me know how it goes
    see i don't know if that its my one drive because i ran out of storage for it and its a big game but idk
  6. cloudeman23 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Please double check if the game appears in your Microsoft account order history:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?pe...

If yes, would be great if you let me know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far
    no just shows my in game purchases I made
Thema:

1. I'm having to repay for a game on PC, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - I'm having repay

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002: I'm having this issue that the console won't install the games or won't launch them up. Searching for it online gives no solutions. submitted by /u/ohshyyy [link] [comments]
  6. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  7. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  8. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  9. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  10. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...