IM HAVING THIS ISSUE ALL THE FREAKING TIME MICROSOFT REALLY SCREWED UP

Discus and support IM HAVING THIS ISSUE ALL THE FREAKING TIME MICROSOFT REALLY SCREWED UP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; EVERY TIME I TRY TO INSTALL WHILE CONNECTED IT HANGS AT 0 PERCENT THEN I HAVE TO DISCONNECT TO GET IT TO WORK THEN WHEN IM CONNECTED IT TAKES A LONG... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goldeneye3d, Jan 3, 2014.

1. goldeneye3d
    goldeneye3d Guest

EVERY TIME I TRY TO INSTALL WHILE CONNECTED IT HANGS AT 0 PERCENT THEN I HAVE TO DISCONNECT TO GET IT TO WORK THEN WHEN IM CONNECTED IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO UPDATE AND UGH

:)

goldeneye3d, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Region Block in China. What to do?

microsoft really screwed up at this! really disappointed!

FrezzyDimebag, Jan 3, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Microsoft really screwed up, Again

[quote user="A Frozen Poo"]so the pplug looks like it'll connect to a socket like that on a ps3 controller? a mini or micro usb socket?[/quote]The port on the controller is a proprietary audio connector. The adapter you see in that photo converts from the
    (presumably) digital out of the controller to a standard 2.5mm analog port. I believe it's doing more than just a physical connector conversion.

IceStorm III, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Sounds like you have solved your issue yourself. When doing the install from a disc the game is doing the install and downloading the game updates simultaneously.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: