Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

Discus and support Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says i have the season pass and all the maps are free but when i go to download em it won't let me saying premium content is blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Hayes1, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

It says i have the season pass and all the maps are free but when i go to download em it won't let me saying premium content is blocked

:)

Cameron Hayes1, Jul 18, 2023
  2. GREEN ALIENS Win User

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

hi thankyou for your speedy reply

i can confirm all 1-2-3 solutions have been tryed

and is still the same.i have no problems with other season passes as ive just downloaded sniper elite 4 season pass.so no problems my end.

my guess would be its activions problem,or an xbox one issue,

as other people are having same problems.

i have a ps4 in the same house and season pass downloaded and installed ok.

im getting no error messages only that it says ive own the season pass.but nothing showing up as to download the pass.
  3. Wise Cognizant Win User

Can't download Titanfall Frontiers Edge xbox 360

I have the same problem can't downlod frontier's edge too same error. Tried downloading the season pass again, pass got download it but nOt the DLC MAP
  4. herr winckel Win User

Dying Light Ultimate Edition no DLC

im having the same problem now i just got it for 80 and when i try to download the dlc it says bundle only when i click that it says found nothing. and when i try to manage it dosnt recognize the season pass and i cant even try and uninstall the season pass
  5. II M0Z II Win User

season pass for fallout 4

But every other season pass shows that you have downloaded the pass at least. I am also having the same problems.
  6. LetsBeChillx Win User

Charges for Borderlands 2 DLC w/ season pass?

I have the same problem, except I am trying to download it from the game menu and it's trying to charge me. I own the season pass on the console it was downloaded on, and I already got content from BL2 under the season pass.
Thema:

Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

1. Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass... - Similar Threads - having same problem

2. Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?: Setup is xbox series x plug directly into samsung hwq800b soundbar...netflix do not work in dolby atmos but dysney plus and the games are working fine. 7b75d168-68c0-4246-b70f-373015822616
  3. I have the same problem

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the same problem: how do you solve this problem 2b2f46e5-b43e-448a-9cfa-4075608f654f
  4. I still have the same problem (Minecraft Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still have the same problem (Minecraft Bedrock): Hello! i'm reporting again the same problem with Minecraft for Windows, but i just don't know if is my computer or is the game, i'm still confused with this because to some friends... they're nice...
  5. I have been having the same problem for a while now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been having the same problem for a while now.: So this sounds weird but I’ve been having the same problem for almost 6 months now. To start off, I created my Microsoft account with an email that has since been deactivated, and now every single...
  6. Somebody have the same problem? I have (1) in preview but nothing is disponible

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody have the same problem? I have (1) in preview but nothing is disponible: [IMG] submitted by /u/National_Smell8896 [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else have this same problem as me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have this same problem as me?: I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then resolved itself. Today as this issue occurred...
  8. Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?: Good afternoon, I'm a big fan of the Horizon series. I would like to know if the Forza Horizon 2 will have the same problem of temporary contracts of Forza Horizon making the game leave the...
  9. I have the same problem with puzzles closing when I finish the puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the same problem with puzzles closing when I finish the puzzle: I have the same problem with puzzles closing when I finish the puzzle 7747b6c2-fc18-4982-b7c1-8008bca514e9
  10. My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.: So last week my Right analog stick wasn't working anymore (it would also turn unexpectedly turn off too) so today I bought a brand new controller only to find that it still doesn't work I've spent...