I’m having the fallout 4 creation club not loading problem

Discus and support I’m having the fallout 4 creation club not loading problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As apparently happens with a few people I load up fallout 4 and on the main menu after everything has loaded the creation club is grayed out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin1138, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Kevin1138
    Kevin1138 Guest

As apparently happens with a few people I load up fallout 4 and on the main menu after everything has loaded the creation club is grayed out and unclickable, I went to Bethesda forums and did everything they said to do to no avail, as a result since I deleted everything and then re-download it the creation club content that I had previously downloaded I cannot download now so none of my previous saves are usable.

I’ve been playing this game since its release and I would hate to lose the saves.

But the bigger point is that since I cannot access creation club I have lost all of the money that I spent purchasing the content...since it is now virtually unusable, This understandably upsets me.

I am on a family Gold membership but it doesn’t matter whether I use the home device or the other Xbox when I click into my account creation club does not load, if I click into my wife’s account it loads. Also I have Skyrim special edition and creation club works perfectly fine on that game no matter where I sign in!

Any answers would be very much appreciated because the loss of my ability to play my 4+ year old games is starting to really tick me off let alone the lost money that I gave/wasted to Bethesda.

:)

Kevin1138, Jan 10, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: