I’m having Storage problems on Xbox one s is there any way to fix this??

Discus and support I’m having Storage problems on Xbox one s is there any way to fix this?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox one s says 85% of the storage is taken up but I only have about 4 games (war zone,fortnite,gta,and Minecraft) and hardly any captures what can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Recon-x-Gaming, Jun 17, 2020.

1. I’m having Storage problems on Xbox one s is there any way to fix this??

My Xbox one s says 85% of the storage is taken up but I only have about 4 games (war zone,fortnite,gta,and Minecraft) and hardly any captures what can I do to fix my problem and allow me to download more games?

submitted by /u/Recon-x-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/Recon-x-Gaming, Jun 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Schuylersullivan Win User

2k22 mycareer wont load in

I’m on Xbox one s and I’m having problems running mycareer on nba 2k22 it won’t load in just send me back to Home Screen how can I fix this
    Has anyone found a way to fix this I’m on Xbox one at the NBA draft but won’t let me play it just goes back to Xbox homepage
  3. ExposedFan0 Win User

I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about this. Does toy Xbox have trouble launching any other games? If the problem isn’t with the disk or the storage file, I would think the Xbox might have a problem. Have you dropped it, or done anything that could’ve damaged it in any
    way?
  4. Jordan Affourtit Win User

Game Installs

I’m not getting any error codes or anything, it just keeps saying installation stopped and when you restart it, it just keeps stopping it. I’ve tried a few different games today but going on a month now of this issue.

I have the Xbox One S model with a 2TB external storage and have also tried to disconnect the storage with no change.

I am not a member of the insider program.
  5. _jade_92 Win User

Hogwarts legacy no longer playable on Xbox one

I’m having the same problem! i uninstalled the game to try reinstalling but It only giving me the option for series X/S version! So I’m still unable to reinstall :( I spoke to Microsoft earlier today and they said it’s a licensing issue, it’s not showing that I have the license to download the Xbox one version though I have the series X/S deluxe version (which includes Xbox one version) in my purchase history! Hopefully they can fix it soon
  6. SuperIce2001 Win User

I can't access my messages

I’m not sure if there’s a way to fix it. I have the same problem.
Thema:

I’m having Storage problems on Xbox one s is there any way to fix this??

1. I’m having Storage problems on Xbox one s is there any way to fix this?? - Similar Threads - I’m having Storage

2. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  3. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  4. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  5. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  6. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  9. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  10. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...