I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

Discus and support I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sam Nacio, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Sam Nacio
    Sam Nacio Guest

I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption due to the absence of a registered phone number. After promptly adding my phone number, I attempted the redemption once more, but unfortunately, the "Send" button remained unresponsive, and the available options did not change when I try to choose another option. This experience has left me feeling disappointed, as I dedicated a significant amount of time to accumulate the necessary points for the "Digital card" I need help please.

:)

Sam Nacio, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Sam N, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you, through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Only they have the ability to help with this type of issue because they are the ones who manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I'm sending a package to Microsoft

Unless it says in the instructions you were sent to write anything on the outside of the box, anything to Microsoft would just be written down and put in the box with the controller. Take the box to where you want to ship it from and they can help you
    package it and get the address on it.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

I'm having problems on the Microsoft website

It was changed so that you can only see Xbox one and PC games on the website. This is not a glitch.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Can you please unsuspend my rewards account for my xbox

Hi, EFLRLogan! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear your Rewards Account was suspended.

Unfortunately, the only way you could possibly have this suspension lifted is by talking to Microsoft Rewards Support directly. There should be a "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support" button you can click at the bottom of the Rewards dashboard website. This button leads to a form you can fill out to request support. May I ask if you already tried that?

As an Independent Advisor and fellow gamer, I can't guarantee or promise this will have the result you hope for, but it is the best support channel for this issue.

Best regards.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Microsoft Rewards robux gift card

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First of all, I'm sorry I'm having this problem. About your question, you can check the rewards that are given by Microsoft Rewards in the link below, if the reward you want is not there it may have been removed.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all
Thema:

1. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button. - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  6. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  7. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  10. I'm having problems with my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having problems with my xbox one s: Hi yall, I have an issue with my xbox right now and I don't know what to do. So whenever I turn on my xbox, it seemingly turns on, the light and sound played, but there is no connection to my tv,...