I’m having problems with start up?

Discus and support I’m having problems with start up? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m getting it to come on, but nothing is on the screen ? f4db81a4-d79a-4d6b-8871-aeaded62b632 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carbo321, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Carbo321
    Carbo321 Guest

I’m getting it to come on, but nothing is on the screen ?

:)

Carbo321, Dec 16, 2017
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Is live ded?

They’ve been having problems with the service for well over a week.

I’m done, I’m going back to my Dreamcast and talking to Seaman. No more service interruptions.

brandiesel1, Dec 16, 2017
  3. Unable to report problems

unable to report problems over the Xbox insider app. I’m having multiple issues with apps and games failing to start and when I report them on the app I get an error message (HResult:80070070). Hard reset doesn’t fix this either.

Any ideas?

QU4NTUM NINJA, Dec 16, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Having problems starting up Kinect

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the issue. If the temperature error continues after letting the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor sit without power in normal room temperature for 10 minutes, then unfortunately that Kinect sensor may need to be repaired.

To start that process, please visit the
    Microsoft Device Support page
  5. AmosHalftrack Win User

WWII - Screen goes black but can still hear the sound

I’m having the same problem, did the hard start work?
    Hard starts work. It fixed my problem.
  6. HellFi9hter Win User

7. SoapyEar451 Win User

you could try it.
  8. FabryZio3 Win User

Start up problems

If all this solutions don't work... come back that we will see how to provide more help ;)
Thema:

1. I’m having problems with start up? - Similar Threads - I’m having problems

2. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  3. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  4. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  5. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  6. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  7. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  8. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...: My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a
  9. Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]
  10. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...