I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

Discus and support I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackson Lo, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Jackson Lo
    Jackson Lo Guest

I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite frustrated

:)

Jackson Lo, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Jackson Lo Win User

I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite frustrated

I couldn't find some of the services you said but when I rebooted the PC it worked!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the quick response I love you!!!! <3
  3. Jackson Lo Win User

I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite frustrated

Thanks for the answer but this did not work for me at all.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Please verify that your PC is correctly configured in the time zone, time, date and region settings.

Also check that your operating system and graphics card drivers are up to date.

Once you have checked this, Use the Windows search engine and type "PowerShell", Then run it as administrator.

On the Administrator Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLLHN

Restart the device and try again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  5. Janet_C Win User

I understand, I'm sorry it didn't work, please try this:

In the Windows search bar type "Services".

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

-XblAuth Manager

-XblGameSave, XboxGipSvc,

-Xbox Live Game Save,

-Xbox Live Networking Service,

-Microsoft Store Install Service,

-GamingServices,

-Game Bar,

-Xbox TCUI

Right-click on the service (you must do this for each of them) and select Properties.

In the Startup Type section of the "General" tab, make sure it is set to Automatic . If it is not already started, click Start.

Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.

Restart the device and try again.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I'm having this problem opening minecraft with curseforge

Hi there Carina, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Assuming you are using CurseForge to play with mods installed in Minecraft, does the game open correctly if you uninstall all the mods? If so, then the error you're experiencing with Minecraft can only be due to two things:

- Some mod is incorrectly installed.
    - Some mod is incompatible with the game version or with another mod.

It's recommended that you install mods one by one until you find the one causing the problem. Once identified, you should contact the mod developers directly to report the issue or seek a possible solution, as they are responsible for the proper functioning of their mods, not Xbox, Microsoft, or Mojang.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the... - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  6. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  7. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  8. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02