I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

Discus and support I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeRae47361, Dec 28, 2023.

1. LeRae47361
    LeRae47361 Guest

I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice that my account doesn’t have my first and last name. I have already updated my profile to make sure it had all that information, and it’s still coming up with the same message. Even if I just try to sign in normally, it’s coming up with the same message. I have tried it on multiple devices and it does the same thing, so I’m not sure what to do or why it’s doing this?

:)

LeRae47361, Dec 28, 2023
  2. LeRae47361 Win User

Hi, thank you for your reply! How strange, I see what you mean, but I only have one name in each of the name slots, so I’m not sure? I’ll look over it to see if there’s accidentally a space or something!

Any suggestions are appreciated!
  3. Renatodibi Win User

Hi LeRae.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Translate: I'm sorry for your issue. I tried to understand what could be the problem and offer assistance. The only thing I found relates to a topic on Microsoft Answers where a user had a similar issue. In that case, it was about the system not accepting a double name, and it was resolved by entering only one name. I don't know if it will work in your case, but I hope it does.

Here the link
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4031ac1e-5d4b-4c1d-86cc-57940cd8d848

If you don't resolve the issue, I recommend trying to contact customer service.

Kind regards
    Renato
  4. Renatodibi Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Renato
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

6. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
Thema:

1. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab. - Similar Threads - I’m having issues

2. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  3. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  4. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  5. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  9. I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...: I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a white static screen any idea what to do I’ve tried a hdmi cable restarting the Xbox and uninstalling and...
  10. I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.: My “question” is more of a direct concern and issue! I’m constantly having connection issues playing my games on Xbox live. I have super high speed Internet and my set up is wired, not WiFi.. I’m...