Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

Discus and support Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TherealFpSHunter, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local xbox 360 storage and nothing is working to fix it, any help is appreciated

:)

TherealFpSHunter, Apr 24, 2024
  2. William C.1 Win User

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my router or left it off for 5 minutes like it says, but nothings changed..

Having the same issue as well but trying to play 360 games from a Series X, is microsoft even trying to fix this?
  3. RussoBaptiste Win User

Can you play Minecraft 360 edition on series X?

So if im playing Minecraft xbox one version on my series x there wouldnt be a option to play the 360 version in the main menu?
  4. KingOfWombat Win User

Series X claims four generations backwards compatibility

Im looking forward to playing Mass Effect on it. Played it on 360, One, and soon to be the Series X.
  5. SENATOR 265 Win User

Does Microsoft have a plan to fix the "no audio" issues with the Xbox series x games?

my xbox series X is playing up i have no game audio for xbox one and series X games, xbox 360 game worked fine, i reset my console kept games and apps and no audio still. i dunno ill call support when i can, Im using samesung 4k hdr qled tv and it worked fine a few hours ago and then just stopped. and last few months been having no menu sound and start up sound too issue now no games audio :(
  6. JoshCurwin Win User

Skate 2 Xbox Series X

Yes im signed into the same account on the series x and yes my cloud game saves were enabled on the 360
Thema:

Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

1. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x. - Similar Threads - having issues trying

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?: When i launch Generation Zero it asks me to sign in into xbox live, which i click. however it comes up with a error saying we can't sign into xbox live, i have tried uninstalling the game, the...
  7. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  8. I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App: Good morning. I've been trying to install the app of the Xbox on my Windows and is not letting me. It saying "Something went wrong" and it does not installed, I have rebooted my PC and even...
  9. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  10. Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues: So I’m trying to network transfer my games and addons from Xbox one to Xbox series x but Everytime the addons install they don’t work and I don’t know what to do. Anyone help?...