Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...

Discus and support Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am a member of Xbox Gaming services, so what is happening and how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Letsgonats42 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Letsgonats42, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...

I am a member of Xbox Gaming services, so what is happening and how can I fix it?

submitted by /u/Letsgonats42
    [link] [comments]

/u/Letsgonats42, Jun 26, 2023
  2. KyleWinters Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch

I was able to get it to launch by completely uninstalling my antivirus (Avast). Disabling did not fix the issue, but completely uninstalling did allow the game to launch.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

BSOD when I try to launch games from Xbox app

Hello,

As shared by the Internal Support Team, there is an update with the Gaming Services and that would be version 3.63.16003.0 should fix the BSOD issue. So, to resolve the issue for BSOD we would highly recommend you to do a restart to PC first and disable the antivirus then install the update of Gaming Services. Launching the games should not be a problem after this.

However, there are known compatibility issue with antivirus that could cause games to crash upon launching. If the disabling of antivirus is not your preference, we would suggest you to try restarting the device and install the update for the gaming services. Then if issue persist with the game, please send a feedback to Team Xbox and contact the developer of the antivirus.

Again, we appreciate everyone’s time and patience in waiting for this update. Hope you will all have a great day!

Kind regards,

4. JackVeazey Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Launching Error!

I had a similar issue.

Having installed the game on Launch, I've not had any issues, but today I was unable to launch into the game, even after restarting my PC/downloading the digital licence for FS.

It seems as if my Firewall was causing the error: Please insert the microsoft flight simulator disc

After I had disabled my Firewall, the game launched. It's a custom firewall that I use made by Panda Security.

Hope this helps anyone.

Jack
  5. The Mad Swede Win User

Metro Exodus crashes on launch on Windows 10 Xbox

Trying to launch Metro Exodus on my PC it crashes during startup while showing the initial trademark. Trying to launch it again gives the option to launch in safe mode. Selecting safe mode, the game does launch although the camera is very slow to the mouse
    movement and it is unplayable.

Any ideas on why it crashes on launch?
    I have the same issue... Please anyone help us

I had this problem too and disabling the Xbox Game Bar in Windows helped.

Open Settings in Windows 10 and search for "Game Bar".

Disable it and it went through fine to the menu.

I also updated my nVidia drivers to the latest but that caused a problem so I downgraded to the version prior to the latest and the game ran smoothly after that.

Hope you get it to work.

If you have an nVidia Experience installed I've heard that some people had to disable the nVidia overlay as it causes issues with the game too. I always have that disabled so i don't know if it affected anything in particular.
  6. iTsFx Win User

when trying to launch fsx 2020 something went wrong err ox80070002. apparently an update that didnt install. mi have tried everything i can thin of..

Error code 0x80070002 indicates that there is an issue with a file or a folder that the game is trying to access. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Verify the game files: Go to the Microsoft Store app, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, and select "Downloads and updates." Click on "Get updates" and wait for the process to finish. Then, try launching the game again.

Reset the game: Go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features" and find Flight Simulator in the list. Click on it, and then click on "Advanced options." Scroll down and click on "Reset." This will delete any saved data for the game, but it may help fix the issue.

Disable antivirus: Some antivirus programs may interfere with the game's installation and update process. Try temporarily disabling your antivirus and see if the game launches without any issues.

Check for Windows updates: Even if Windows says that you are up to date, there may be some updates that haven't been installed yet. Go to "Settings" > "Update & Security" > "Windows Update" and click on "Check for updates." Install any updates that are available and then try launching the game again.

If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Microsoft support for further assistance.
Thema:

Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...

1. Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation... - Similar Threads - having issues launching

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  7. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...
  8. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  9. Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC: All other games in Xbox Game bar are launching without issue. However whenever we try to launch Roblox it keeps coming up with an error code which I can't seem to find any information out about....
  10. Having issues launching games on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues launching games on Gamepass: Didnt use to have issues but recently this has cropped up. *Problem* Downloading games went fine but launching some games now crop up with a File System Error (-1069586941) I thought this...