I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

Discus and support I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mikayla Lanzara, Apr 29, 2024.

1. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message:

Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification processes; as a result your request was blocked. If you require further information please reach out to Microsoft support with reference number: 715-123225 and transaction ID: 9aff1dda-367f-499a-ae31-1686257cb767.

Correlation ID: 99b1cd63-87c7-4305-afd2-07533f2ad04a

I’m inputting everything correctly. I go through the “Account Information” part, select “Submit” and it takes me to a page that says that error message.

:)

Mikayla Lanzara, Apr 29, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

i'm sorry this is a tech-support forum for consumers only,
  3. Mikayla Lanzara Win User

Where should I go then? A microsoft worker suggested I create a forum on here since it’s not something they could help with.
  4. Seaweed 71 Win User

Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account

I’m having the same issue with my two sons accounts, Xbox support were no help. Has anyone solved this issue yet ....
  5. Smwutches Win User

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare account problems. Hacked player lobby made impossibility to play.

Since it's a game specific problem, it would be up to the developers to help you out. Otherwise you'd have to create a new account.
  6. RobbyNaumann Win User

Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!

Ive been wondering this whole time if it’s a problem with accounts that where created on 360s or are a certain amount of years old. I mentioned it early in the thread but I don’t think anyone has really replied. I’m having that problem as well. My OG account
    from 2006 is having the issue, a new account from 2 years ago that was created on an xbox one is perfectly fine.
Thema:

1. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me? - Similar Threads - I’m having issues

2. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  3. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  4. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  5. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  9. I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...: I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a white static screen any idea what to do I’ve tried a hdmi cable restarting the Xbox and uninstalling and...
  10. I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m constantly having connection issues on my Xbox One X.: My “question” is more of a direct concern and issue! I’m constantly having connection issues playing my games on Xbox live. I have super high speed Internet and my set up is wired, not WiFi.. I’m...