I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.

Discus and support I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made an Xbox account about 5 years ago. I'm able to log into my account but I can't add my daughter as my friend. I've gone back and forth trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WykedRuby, Jul 23, 2017.

1. WykedRuby
    WykedRuby Guest

I made an Xbox account about 5 years ago. I'm able to log into my account but I can't add my daughter as my friend. I've gone back and forth trying to add and adding as favorites but it still doesn't show us up in our friend list. Eventually i received a
    message to check privacy settings because it wouldn't allow her to add me.

We are both using tablets. I have a surface & a Amazon Fire tablet.

I bought Minecraft and would like to play with my daughter. Idk what to do.. I've been to xbox.com. Their general forum isn't helping me.

Can someone provide me with a link to check my security settings?

:)

WykedRuby, Jul 23, 2017
  2. coreeagle58
    coreeagle58 Guest
    adding a friend

Been having issues adding a friend. Keep getting a can't process error, try again. go to
    www.xbox.com/support message. Any ideas? Can't seem to find any answers on support site. Thanks!

coreeagle58, Jul 23, 2017
  3. Help, my Xbox won’t allow me to find a friend.

I would recommend reviewing your settings for Privacy and Online Saftey. This link will provide details on how to get to those settings either on Xbox One console or Xbox.com: Xbox One online safety and privacy settings

There are specific options for allowing the addition of friends and other privacy settings that might be preventing you from adding someone.

If your settings are set properly and you're still experiencing issues, I'd recommend to try adding the friend through other means, such as Xbox.com, the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10, or iOS.

PalmettoBling, Jul 23, 2017
  4. EastBayWilly Win User

Can't Add Friends, Says they don't exist even though the account is spelled correctly.

Spelling is exact, my friends list isn't full (11 friends listed) and his account is new, privacy settings haven't changed since the last time I added someone and xbox.com "can't find the user name".
  5. spyGabriel1984 Win User

adding a friend

Trust me, its not just privacy settings. I also had issues on removing people as a friend after I added them as a friend! Right now its sounds like a server issue at the moment!
  6. StyleeReplayzzz Win User

Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition)

firstly check the game settings then check your privacy settings could be a issue with friends that have not added you as a friend not allowing them to join lastly check nat type settings and ask your friends to do the same.
  7. ngocphi Win User

MY CHILD WAS HARRASSED for his 1600 Microsoft points!!!

you can set his privacy settings to friends only

also if it is a child account make sure that its set to require parental approval for adding friends

this will prevent unwanted msgs
  8. CensedPigeon96 Win User

Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

I too am having this issue, tried all the privacy settings and can't find anything that makes it work.
Thema:

1. I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings. - Similar Threads - I'm having issues

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002: I'm having this issue that the console won't install the games or won't launch them up. Searching for it online gives no solutions. submitted by /u/ohshyyy [link] [comments]
  4. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  5. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  6. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  7. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  8. I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?: I'll give a story. Took my xbox to a friends house to download something because it was much faster. I bring my xbox back and every now and then it starts to just drain my internet for no reason....
  9. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  10. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...