I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x

Discus and support I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My version of assetto corsa competizione says v1.7, there has been a v1.8 update, in which my game has not recieved... im do not know how to go about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damon Reed, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Damon Reed
    Damon Reed Guest

My version of assetto corsa competizione says v1.7, there has been a v1.8 update, in which my game has not recieved... im do not know how to go about that. And yesterday 27/6/23, v1.9 dropped.

My xbox series x has not updated to the free version and the v1.9 dlc pack I purchased will not download.

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

:)

Damon Reed, Jun 29, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Damon, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some troubles when trying to update Assetto Corsa to the 1.9 update. Let’s try to sort this out.

For this purpose, please try to perform a physical power cycle by disconnecting the power cable:

"Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on."

Finally, go to my games and apps > updates > select “check for updates”

You can find the same steps in the article below:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. SHAUNSEDGWICK Win User

My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

It's the xbox series x I'm having the issue with. Also my brother has the same issue with the xbox series x.
  5. massive183 Win User

Xbox series X

I'm reading it as that is the issue, a lot of people are downloading the one version not the series x version and that's what the issue is meant to be as the act vison did not take on microsoft's smart delivery. some how people are actually installing the
    one version and not the X.

that been said mine series x was fine till they did the update and my friends did exactly the same on a separate update also try turning of ray tracing inside the games menus for time being too.
  6. lacurra-05E83527-5E6 Win User

My games are not downloading when I turn the Xbox off and instant mode is on

I'm having the same issue but with my series X. Downloads fine while on but as soon as i turn it off (in instant on mode) everything stops
Thema:

1. I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x - Similar Threads - I'm having downloading

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  4. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  5. Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?: Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? I'm new to XBox series X and new to call of duty, I have no idea what Im doing 462e19f6-374e-44da-8223-638819ee0337
  6. I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...: I don't have a windows store trouble shooter to reset the store. How can I fix this? e15d893e-8545-4e77-affa-15150f5116d2
  7. I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.: hello, when I open the xbox game pass application on my computer, when I try to install a game, it says I need to install game services but it is already installed. Even though I deleted and...
  8. I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360: I'm new to Xbox I've owned a Xbox before can I download the 360 games with game pass if I never owned a 360 30ee2cb1-f531-40e4-a45a-8e6a784c7164
  9. Can't download PC game due to age restriction, yet I'm over 18 and have an adult account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download PC game due to age restriction, yet I'm over 18 and have an adult account.: So I just got myself a new PC today and have been downloading some games from my game Pass. Now when I try to download any game that has an age restriction, it comes up saying that I need to...
  10. I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...: I see that Sea of Thieves is an Xbox play anywhere game, and so I was thinking, "Oh let me install this on my PC because that is my preferred way of gaming." So I got onto my PC and went to Sea of...