I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

Discus and support I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Knox, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Dylan Knox
    Dylan Knox Guest

Hi everyone

For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see their gamertag pop up when they speak and they can hear me perfectly but I dont hear a thing. A few days ago it started to work spontaneously for a few minutes before suddenly stopping.

The issue affects in-game chat, party chat as well as Discord. My audio settings are fine, both on the console as well as my headset/controller and I've restarted the console multiple times to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated, I play siege a lot and I can imagine I've been driving my teammates insane lately, lol.

:)

Dylan Knox, Apr 7, 2024
  2. The Oragin Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

I have the x12s i get game audio just fine and i can hear chat but chat is very low, also my game audio plays through the audio, so I have game audio then have chat with the echo of game audio, so i have 2 game audio sounds with a faint chat audio. anyone
    know of a way to fix this, or atleast the audio echo of the game. I can turn my game audio all the way down and only have chat audio on but im still hearing game audio over chat, first time I used it for my xbox one all day I played with just chat audio and
    didnt know because I hear both audios through my chat audio.
  3. xBustNutZx Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

i'm also having the very same problem but i'm using astro a50's. worked perfect until about last week (when i got the XB-one system update, not sure if it's related, just thought i'd mention it).

problems are,

-chat audio cuts in and out

-chat audio won't work what so ever

-party can hear me, but i can't hear them

- audio echoes (both game audio and chat audio)

was thinking that it maybe faulty and was going to send it back to MS for replacement.

Edit: i've also updated the chat adapter and i still have the same issues.
  4. Goons Win User

XP400 Headset on Xbox one

I'm having similar issues. Upgraded the firmware on the controller first. The headset works great for Game Audio wirelessly from the transmitter, but as soon as I plug it into the Microsoft Chat Adapter, game audio begins dropping out and chat doesn't function.
    When I unplug the headset from the Chat Adapter game audio works great.

The chat adapter seems to be the issue.

Any ideas?
  5. MaliciousRodent Win User

Turtle Beach X41 - ECHO Problem

So I have my x41's working properly for both party/game chat and surround sound. I have my optical audio cord hooked up directly to my base station from the xbox one and my chat cord connecting my headset and controller. The xbox optical audio set as bitstream
    out and the format is dolby digital. I have the audio balance on the adapter set to 100% chat. That gives me surround sound and chat.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite

Thema:

1. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat) - Similar Threads - I'm having audio

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002: I'm having this issue that the console won't install the games or won't launch them up. Searching for it online gives no solutions. submitted by /u/ohshyyy [link] [comments]
  6. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  7. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  8. I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?: Please submitted by /u/Emaculates [link] [comments]
  9. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e
  10. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e