I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

Discus and support I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dawson Day, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Dawson Day
    Dawson Day Guest

I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put in my information I got kicked to the homepage and told "Your Microsoft account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft account and try signing in again." This is ridiculous because obviously, it does have an email otherwise I wouldn't have the account, and I can't even try to use another email for the website it doesn't even give me the chance it's just stuck now. So I did some research and apparantly there have been others with this problem and the solution is to change your primary account email temporarily, easy enough right, NO. I go change my primary email by creating a new one and then the page refuses to let me change my primary email, and then hits me with "We limit how frequently you can change your primary alias. Try again next week." Also, I've been trying to put the screenshot of these messages into this paragraph and of course, it continuously fails to upload, great.

:)

Dawson Day, Sep 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: