I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud

Discus and support I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time it just automatically logs me out, it's in an infinite loop, I've already restarted the cell phone, the internet router and the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Entony Miller, Nov 1, 2022.

1. I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud

every time it just automatically logs me out, it's in an infinite loop, I've already restarted the cell phone, the internet router and the problem persists, any solution?

:)

Entony Miller, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do i sign out of fortnite or another game in Xbox cloud gaming?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello YelxQ, if you are playing Fortnite through Xcloud, after leaving the match and the group you were in and you are in the lobby, just log out of your XCloud account.

However, even if you don't log out of your Xcloud account, if you log in on an Xbox console and start Fortnite, when you log in the Xcloud account will log off and the console account will take over.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I'm having trouble logging in.

Hello MillerPOWER, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your email information.
    Although I cannot access specific accounts or provide direct technical support, I can recommend some suggestions for regaining access to the account.
    Check if there is an account recovery process available. Visit the login page of the platform or service where the account was created and look for options such as "Forgot your password?" or "Can't access your account?" on the login screen. Follow the steps provided to try to recover your account using alternative methods, such as answering security questions or providing additional information.

In some cases, you may be required to provide additional information or identification documents to prove that you are the owner of the account. This may include personal information, such as full names, dates of birth, associated phone numbers, credit card numbers related to the account, among others.

Best regards.
  4. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Xbox Live Core Services

XCloud It's the new Cloud Streaming Platform of Microsoft...they have announce it last week, there's plenty of videos and descriptions online, but i'm not sure the recently live problems are bound to that.
  5. ErnestoM3 Win User

Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else (Browser and Phone)

I thought so too. But I read that it's a bug that it's related to the account. I created a new administrator session in the same computer, logged into the XBOX App and XCloud works!

But I want to play in my own session.

I heard that changing my username might work. I'm not sure.

I don't really know what to do, I don't want to keep logging in to this new session every time I want to play XCloud.
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm excited for Xcloud to play games when Im away from home or at break time in uni. I'm currently testing xcloud and it works nearly flawlessly as long as you have a good connection
Thema:

I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud

1. I'm having a problem logging in to xcloud - Similar Threads - I'm having problem

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  6. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  7. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  8. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02