I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...

Discus and support I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 whenever I try to by something and it keeps on doing it can someone please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KeenMonster6186, Jul 31, 2017.

1. I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...

I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 whenever I try to by something and it keeps on doing it can someone please help

:)

KeenMonster6186, Jul 31, 2017
  2. Grifxs
    Grifxs Guest
    0x80070002

Ever time that I try to launch a game digital or disc it keeps giving me this error such as 0x80070002. I was wondering if you could tell me how to fix it.

Grifxs, Jul 31, 2017
  3. error code 80070057

hi i have had the error code pop up when i was purchasing the 1 month free gold that is on my dashboard and it keeps saying " sorry there's a problem with the xbox service. try again later. and the status/error code is 80070057 can some tell me what i am
    doing wrong or tell me what to do.

thanks

Unlinked Zink, Jul 31, 2017
  4. ISimplyDoWork Win User

Unable to purchase anything

Maxen13, when I purchased something from the console, no error code popped up. The error code pops up when I try to change my gamer tag. Next time I go on, I will post the error code here.
  5. CLxYYi Win User

Why cant I chat with others on minecraft?

when i try to remove the package thing it has another error code: 0x80070002.
  6. Grifxs Win User

0x80070002

Ever time that I try to launch a game digital or disc it keeps giving me this error such as 0x80070002. I was wondering if you could tell me how to fix it.
  7. BubbIeGummi Win User

error code 0x800a40010

i get the error code 0x80070002 when trying to sign into outlook through the mail app
  8. Jake Pickering Win User

Xbox App / Gaming Services - Consistent Problems

Windows 10 - although I think people have reported the same issue with win11.

Edit: I have added the error codes

Error when launching halo: Error code: (0x80070002)
    Error when trying to install/verify any game: (0x87e00196)
Thema:

I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...

1. I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ... - Similar Threads - I'm having error

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  6. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...: I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk...
  7. I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code on my Xbox1 that says (0x80820003 -0x1A) I'm wondering how I can fix...: No details really just issues with reading, I've cleaned my reader and still doesn't help 4ed9927b-9fec-457e-854a-0fe1bb52536a
  8. I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a...: I get an error message I'm in an unsupported Region when I'm based in the UK, do not have a VPN, and my Ip address is registered in the UK. c1dc0e65-9e9f-4131-8686-1fb4c161bcef
  9. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...: Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  10. I have Taptiles Premium for a year, and daily now I'm getting error message 002000 and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Taptiles Premium for a year, and daily now I'm getting error message 002000 and I...: I can't get anyone from Microsoft to respond to my problem. I have paid for a year's worth (Premium Edition) for most of the Microsoft Games. I'm now getting ads with Solitaire, which my payment...