Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

Discus and support Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeastKillerrr24, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz

:)

BeastKillerrr24, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Says I’m not connected to the Xbox network

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Tiłan, this error is very common to occur, friend.

This would be your solution:

You just need to configure your internet devices this way here, to eliminate your problem!

Your platform cannot connect to the servers, causing these issues.

You will call your internet provider, ask them to set a fixed ip for the PC/console.

Open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem's firewall, if you have a modem and a router, the process has to be done on both devices.

Ask them to put the IP of the PC/console in the DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. RemigijusNorvila Win User

teredo is unable to qualify.

Hi,

Thanks for everything,

I finally got everything done and I have result that servers is connected, but I faced another challenge, on the network settings in Xbox app says that server is connected to internet but in the game I’m still can’t play online it says :unable to connect to the live configuration servers: any suggestions to this one?
  4. Gamerbot15 Win User

Xbox not connecting to internet

when I’m on advanced setting sit said I’m connected and it says I’m connected using ipv4 or something
  5. daniel086 Win User

Xbox one s not connecting to Wi-Fi

The error message is “can’t connect to your wireless network” I’m literally out of ideas with this. I don’t see how my Wi-Fi card or whatever it’s called could be broke if it’s picking the connection up it’s just not actually connecting to it. A wired connection is not possible for me so I’m heavily relying on finding a fix for this.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Xbox One X Xbox Live Won't Always Connect

Hi

Thanks for reaching out!
    I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. Which provider and router brand is the console connected to right now? Is there an error message that
    appears when trying to connect to the network?

If
    there is an error code, please check out the following link:
    Network Connection Error Solution

I
    hope this helps!
Thema:

Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

1. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still... - Similar Threads - having connect network

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  4. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  5. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949
  6. When I connect my Xbox series x to my home Wi-Fi I have network issues when in game. It’s a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I connect my Xbox series x to my home Wi-Fi I have network issues when in game. It’s a...: When I connect my Xbox series x to my home Wi-Fi I have network issues when in game. It’s a 5ghz signal and my switch, pc, don’t have issues with it. I test the network and multiplayer connection...
  7. Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...: im having trouble connecting to general multiplayer games and partys. I have had this problem for 2 weeks. I have checked in settings and i have open nas and 100mb download speed and 10mb upload...
  8. Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...: I just bought Forza 7 Motorsports on xbox for PC. It won't allow me to play multiplayer. this is a huge problem. I just purchased the game. So, then I bought Forza 4 and I'm having basically the...
  9. I have no option to connect to a wired network just wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no option to connect to a wired network just wireless: The option for wired network doesn't exist and it was working fine until a power outage. Yes it's plugged into a surge protector not a power strip. 1a58f60c-46d7-442d-81d3-442c8fba2460
  10. "cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again" have tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "cannot connect. Check your network name and password and try again" have tried ...: Hi, My xbox one is refusing to connect with the wifi. This is the second time it has happened, the first time I managed to sort it out using the solution given in this thread:...