I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

Discus and support I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xHitMan2983x, Sep 16, 2023.

1. xHitMan2983x
    xHitMan2983x Guest

I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

Help with cloud gaming nit loading.

:)

xHitMan2983x, Sep 16, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is there a fix?

Hello xHitMan2983x,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Before you begin, if you are having issues with cloud gaming check the following:

• Check for service outages.
    • Check your network connection.
    • Check for known issues with games.
    • Exit and restart the game.
    • Restart or power cycle your device.

Depending on the platform, perform the troubleshooting here: Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support

Based on Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community, here is the known issue for cloud gaming.

Xbox Cloud Gaming

• Known Issues
      • I can’t find my games on cloud gaming.
        • Several titles have been removed from cloud gaming due to an ongoing issue. The effected titles are as follows.
          • Humankind
          • Wo long Fallen Dynasty
          • Solasta Crown of the Magister
        • This issue is being reviewed further. We will update this space as more information as it becomes available including when the titles will be available again.

Please note that Xbox Cloud games are still in beta testing and we are constantly working to improve their performance and stability. Some issues may arise during this phase, but rest assured that our team already knows them and is doing their best to resolve them as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to develop this feature.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is there a fix?

Hello Derick Contreras,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are experiencing issue with cloud gaming. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Yes, you are correct that there is an ongoing issue with cloud gaming where players are experiencing long waiting time to play. Our engineers are already aware of this and working hard to accommodate more players and improve your experience. Here are the things that we can suggest:

1. Remain in the queue.

• Waiting in the queue is the quickest way to get into the game.
    2. Make sure the Xbox doesn’t autosleep.

• If you have autosleep enabled, make sure the Xbox doesn’t automatically shut down.
    3. Try again later.

• If the queue is taking too long, trying again later can often help.

We appreciate for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

4. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Sunset Overdrive saved data lost. Is there a backup somewhere?

It should be saved to the cloud as long as you have no problems with connection when you start the game should sync up with the cloud if it doesn't try a boot up.
  6. charmazeumsimon Win User

New forza does not start even with game pass and premium package

I'm having the same problem too and it does not work on cloud either. The game will start up but soon as I press a to go inside the game it dashboards me every time or it'll freeze up and as well on PC it will not play. Forza refuses to reply to my ticket to report a problem. This is unacceptable
Thema:

1. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is... - Similar Threads - I'm problems start

2. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  5. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  6. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  7. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  8. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  9. I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Xbox PC app: I can no longer install the Xbox PC app and therefore no longer play games on the PC like the new Forza. What is this and how can I fix it? 82c597bc-a307-40b0-84fd-dc45e1171afb
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...