Im getting reported all the way to avoid me for being good at overwatch (FIX DIS PLZ)

Discus and support Im getting reported all the way to avoid me for being good at overwatch (FIX DIS PLZ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Na honestly tho im about to give up on you xbox, its really annoying to be reported for being good at a game (Overwatch) that i am unable to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Qoy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Qoy
    Qoy Guest

Im getting reported all the way to avoid me for being good at overwatch (FIX DIS PLZ)

Na honestly tho im about to give up on you xbox, its really annoying to be reported for being good at a game (Overwatch) that i am unable to play anymore, this means my competitive rank is decaying, im one of the top players on the leaderboard and all my
    hard work is getting destroyed by this broken reputation system, surely someone can help me get off avoid me, yes i know you have to just keep playing games to get off avoid me, ive been doing that for about two weeks now and nothing has changed. For all my
    life on xbox ive never had bad reputation until i bought overwatch. so gg xbox.

:)

2. Help me please

I need help getting out of avoid I've done nothing wrong and get reported in overwatch for being better than other people.

****-[xboxvenue]-be80f499-a4aa-4b75-9389-cb38ef293, Apr 21, 2017
  3. tomerbe1
    tomerbe1 Guest
    Got avoid me rep for playing the game

I got reported for playing overwatch as a widowmaker untill my rep became avoid me. I did good but because of the hate for her people reported me many times. I dont think that it is fair to get reported for playing the game.

tomerbe1, Apr 21, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Apr 22, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Comixfan-D157A0C5-4A Win User

XBOX ENFORCEMENT IS BROKEN

All I can tell you is that the only way to get your Xbox reputation out of "Avoid Me" is to
    keep playing multiplayer matches without getting reported.
    And how are you supposed to do that when there are players that report you for the silliest of reasons.

eg they report you for playing a character they personally dislike in Overwatch, despite the lead developer of Overwatch saying this is not a legitimate reason to report someone.

I've never had an issue with my Xbox Live reputation in all the years I've been on Xbox until I started playing Overwatch.

Since January this year I've had my account rep drop down to "Avoid Me" over a dozen times, all because of the toxicity of the Overwatch player base.

I've had messages from Overwatch players telling me that their entire group were reporting me for playing a character they thought was "useless" despite the fact that we won the match and I had most eliminations and objective time.

I've had other messages from people telling me that they're reporting me for "throwing" (again, despite the fact I had 3 gold medals for the match and that we won), and that they would be reporting me on all of their 6 (SIX!) accounts.

There is absolutely nothing the average player can do to avoid things like this happening, and your only advice is "keep playing multiplayer matches without getting reported"? I'm sorry, but that's not good enough.

The Xbox Live Reputation System is broken. It's being exploited by trolls who seek nothing more than to prevent others from being able to play a game they paid for on a service they're paying for.

Why is it Microsoft are doing nothing to fix the reputation system so that it cannot be so easily exploited?

Why is it Microsoft are doing nothing to punish those who actively exploit it?

Why is it that the only advice ever given is to "play other games"? This is not solving the problem. This is actively avoiding doing anything about it.

Why is it that there are no avenues for review for players whose reputation is being unfairly targeted?
  7. Smwutches Win User

On Avoid me for being too good on Overwatch

8. dkore Win User

Enforcement

An increasingly large number of the top Overwatch players are getting slapped with the Avoid Me rep because of people blocking/reporting to avoid playing against us. I've always had good standing for the many years I've had my Xbox. Now soon after Overwatch
    comes out, I hit top 10 for gold medals, and quickly get theow into matchmaking purgatory. A similar problem was happening on PC in Overwatch with their Avoid Me feature, so they ended up removing it. Now many of us, including the #1 and 2 snipers in the workd,
    and the #2 player overall for score are all in Avoid Me.

Enforcement team, if you're reading this, please solve this.
  9. SlayingArtist8 Win User

"Flawed reputation system "Avoid Me"

Funniest part is the redirecting is so hilarious is just blows my god damn mind. Mr rank 500 of Overwatch probably got mass reported just like the rest of us. Doing research, its been going on mostly on overwatch but no one seems
    to know how to fix this ****. Only way to fix it is mass reporting accounts forced to respond on the forms. They will not find a solution until its there ass in "avoid me".
Thema:

1. Im getting reported all the way to avoid me for being good at overwatch (FIX DIS PLZ) - Similar Threads - getting reported avoid

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  6. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  7. How is it that anyone can report anything about me and I get suspended?! How does this...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is it that anyone can report anything about me and I get suspended?! How does this...: I literally posted and LFG saying that I am helping and offering myself to help them in the game with missions and campaign. I even got someone that messsaged me asking if they gave me gold coing...
  8. How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?: There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by an actual human instead of a stupid robot so...
  9. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  10. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...