im getting kicked offline for no reason

Discus and support im getting kicked offline for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for almost a week now ive been randomly disconnected from LIVE. first it will kick me out of parties, than a minute later i will disconnect and when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xHell Awaits, Jan 30, 2014.

1. xHell Awaits
    xHell Awaits Guest

for almost a week now ive been randomly disconnected from LIVE. first it will kick me out of parties, than a minute later i will disconnect and when i try to connect back it will say my console cant connect to xbl blah blah. but when i test connection, everything
    is fine and i can get back on. but i HAVE to test or restart my xbox otherwise if i keep pressing connect to xbl on the guide it will not let me connect. this is some shiesty BS microsoft. what are you doing. im running off the built in wifi in my xbox.

heres the status report:

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8015 - 100C

T: Wireless

A: 10.0.0.18/255.255.255.0

G: 10.0.0.1

D: 75.75.75.75, 75.75.76.76

N: HOME-C422_EXT

S: WPA2

C: 6

oh and while im here, a few months ago i suddenly lost my ability to change my bio/location/name. a few months before that, the same thing happened but it came back after a few days. im 19. my account shouldnt be child anymore, and i could change everything
    when it was a child account., and i tried uprgrading my account and for some reason unknown to man, i have to put a credit card number to do so...again SHIESTY BS FOR NO REASON.

:)

xHell Awaits, Jan 30, 2014
  2. C TiPP
    C TiPP Guest
    Random XBL disconnections displaying error code 8015190E im getting kicked offline for no reason :(

For some reason I'm still getting kicked offline and it's displaying the same error code. im getting kicked offline for no reason :(

C TiPP, Jan 30, 2014
  3. xbox live

for the past week i have been getting signed offline for no apparrent reason.i've had other people signed in at the same time but theirs doesnt get kicked offline? its getting annoying!!! help

MM KillerKlown, Jan 30, 2014
  4. iJay85
    iJay85 Guest

Your console may need to be update. Clear you cache, then update your console again.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Regarding your "child account", Microsoft has disbanded this. We are unable to access accounts, please contact Xbox support regarding your account issue directly.

Thank you and happy gaming. =)

iJay85, Jan 30, 2014
  5. SARGENTJASON
    SARGENTJASON Guest
    Getting kicked ,, im sick of it , I pay for the service so whats up?

SARGENTJASON, May 22, 2014
  6. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    G'day SARGENTJASON!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing all these troubles.

Now, let's start by fixing this connection issue.

Could you try the following steps:

1. Power off your Xbox 360 Console by pressing the Power Button.
    2. Turn off your Router/Modem for about 30 seconds, after that turn it back on
    3. Power on your Xbox 360
    4. Clear your System Cache three times
    5. Restart your console
    Please let us know how these steps worked out for you.

As for the account issues, like Malsidius mentioned, please contact
    Xbox Phone Support
    . They will be able to look into your account and eventually resolve any issues.

Thank you!

Brosky aP, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SARGENTJASON Win User

Getting kicked ,, im sick of it , I pay for the service so whats up?
  8. iJay85 Win User

Your console may need to be update. Clear you cache, then update your console again.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Regarding your "child account", Microsoft has disbanded this. We are unable to access accounts, please contact Xbox support regarding your account issue directly.

Thank you and happy gaming. =)
  9. Brosky aP Win User

G'day SARGENTJASON!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing all these troubles.

Now, let's start by fixing this connection issue.

Could you try the following steps:

1. Power off your Xbox 360 Console by pressing the Power Button.
    2. Turn off your Router/Modem for about 30 seconds, after that turn it back on
    3. Power on your Xbox 360
    4. Clear your System Cache three times
    5. Restart your console
    Please let us know how these steps worked out for you.

As for the account issues, like Malsidius mentioned, please contact
    Xbox Phone Support
    . They will be able to look into your account and eventually resolve any issues.

Thank you!
  10. RumblyDunman890 Win User

Everytime i play destiny it keep kicking me offline

dude I have the same *** problem. im happy im not the only one.

Everytime I play destiny and join a mission it kicks me offline for some *** reason. It *** me OFF!
  11. C TiPP Win User

Random XBL disconnections displaying error code 8015190E :(

For some reason I'm still getting kicked offline and it's displaying the same error code. :(
Thema:

1. im getting kicked offline for no reason - Similar Threads - getting kicked offline

2. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  3. Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked out of session from controller disconnection.: For some reason, whenever I play Halo Infinite, (it's only in this game where the issue happens), when my controller disconnects it kicks me out. I've never had this issue on other games....
  4. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  5. Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still getting kicked from Xbox live gaming: Hey, Really looking for someone to help. This has been happening ever since I switched to Xbox X. This never used to happen with the Xbox One. I play COD mostly, and I keep getting kicked mid...
  6. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  7. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  10. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?: As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this...