I'm getting error code 0x83860012

Discus and support I'm getting error code 0x83860012 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm need help I keep getting this error code for every game that needs to sync my game will not sync at all I've tried everything please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khadive Roberson, Jul 22, 2023.

1. I'm getting error code 0x83860012

I'm need help I keep getting this error code for every game that needs to sync my game will not sync at all I've tried everything please help

:)

Khadive Roberson, Jul 22, 2023
  2. nawaf al-shehri Win User

Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

Unfortunately no luck in this method,

I get error code (0x83860012)
  3. Khadive Roberson Win User

My game isn't plug into my router
  4. Francia J. Win User

Are you playing the game offline?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I checked the error code on the Xbox Support site, however, there are no related articles, no worries as I will be helping you still.

Please perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below accordingly:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  6. Apeboybot Win User

Cloud sync problems

I’m getting the 0x83860012 code
Thema:

1. I'm getting error code 0x83860012 - Similar Threads - I'm getting error

2. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...: I don't know what to do and everything I have tried has failed, I'm not even sure is Microsoft employees know what this error is, I tried updating windows, updating windows, updating the Xbox app...
  3. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  4. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  5. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  6. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  7. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  8. I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...: I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and I don't know why ab0c898d-1911-4f25-8b91-a77fe217f268
  9. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  10. I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error: I'm trying to use the D2 companion app and it keeps taking me to the authentication error screen (see in attached image) but whenever I try to fix it I doesn't say what the problem is. If anyone...