im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

Discus and support im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zach elshaer, Sep 3, 2023.

1. zach elshaer
    zach elshaer Guest

im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and Get-AppxPackage -allusers WindowsStore | Remove-AppxPackage and i Started all these services IP Helper Xbox Live Auth Manager Xbox Live Game Save Xbox Live Networking Service Gaming services Windows Update Microsoft install service and i reinstalled Xbox identity provider and Gaming services twice and i repaired and reset xbox app and store and cleared the local cache of the Microsoft store

:)

zach elshaer, Sep 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: