I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

Discus and support I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what to do and everything I have tried has failed, I'm not even sure is Microsoft employees know what this error is, I tried updating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Richmond1, Apr 28, 2024.

1. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

I don't know what to do and everything I have tried has failed, I'm not even sure is Microsoft employees know what this error is, I tried updating windows, updating windows, updating the Xbox app and reinstalling it, reinstalling the game and many more solution online and none of them have worked so far. the auto game fixer thing doesn't even work there isn't any tips on YouTube so can someone pass this to a geek employee because this is a real problem.

:)

James Richmond1, Apr 28, 2024
  2. yousef shaikhli Win User

I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.

I have seen that before, just tried all 3 solutions and none worked unfortunately. Although the last solution with the:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

command had some errors like this one below:

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use.
  3. yousef shaikhli Win User

Yes this is the only game, I tried installing many other games and they worked.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Yousef! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Is this the only game it happens on? There are no issues with the Xbox service? https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

6. The_Last_DJ Win User

That is so strange that its just 1 game that is doing this.
Thema:

I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

1. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW... - Similar Threads - I'm getting Error

2. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  3. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  6. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  7. I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...: I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and I don't know why ab0c898d-1911-4f25-8b91-a77fe217f268
  8. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  9. I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error: I'm trying to use the D2 companion app and it keeps taking me to the authentication error screen (see in attached image) but whenever I try to fix it I doesn't say what the problem is. If anyone...
  10. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.: I recently got the xbox game pass subscription and I downloaded astroneer, but the game won't launch and it keeps giving me the error (0x8027025b) ASTRONEER couldn't launch. I tried updating...