I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-

Discus and support I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_- in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, apparently 3 months ago it says i tried to pay for a subscription, (WHICH I DID NOT) and so its tried to charge me $20 worth. Ive only just started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RareIM0RTALB0SS, Apr 17, 2017.

1. I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-

Ok, apparently 3 months ago it says i tried to pay for a subscription, (WHICH I DID NOT) and so its tried to charge me $20 worth. Ive only just started playing xbox again and i tried to redeem a 1 month subscription to see that it says "Suspended". Theres
    an option that says pay now. I dont use my credit card for subscriptions, what am i gonna do? im not paying $20 for something i didnt ask for, how do i cancel this???

Your help would be aprreciated

:)

RareIM0RTALB0SS, Apr 17, 2017
  2. I'm being charged for something who I do not bought

I'm being charged for something who I do not bought

jobnilsonsilva, Apr 17, 2017
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    DominumStige, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey RareIM0RTALB0SS! For assistance with billing you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Apr 18, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey RareIM0RTALB0SS! For assistance with billing you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ItzCamzy Win User

I have been charged for something I didn't ask for.

Hi,

In this situation please contact Microsoft support directly via the link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

They will be able to access your account and billing history and look into the matter further.
  7. Default_570 Win User

I have been charged for something I didn't ask for.

Check with account.microsoft.com and see what is up here
  8. ghostt ghost Win User

Didn't get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate perk.

i claimed the august 2022 perks fall guys skin which is avaible for pc but i did't get
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

I'm being charged for something who I do not bought

Thema:

1. I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_- - Similar Threads - I'm getting charged

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  5. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...: I don't recognise a billing and you keep taken £12.99 a months from me and I don't know what it's for 137e0cdc-d915-42a9-908a-0d973dd54a7d
  8. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  9. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e
  10. I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back: My account is password protected but I keep getting charges come through for FIFA points that I never even receive. The first batch were refunded, the rest have been rejected as per the refund...