Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

Discus and support Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jack_431, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Jack_431
    Jack_431 Guest

Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned... ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later over 5000 bots follow my account. Is there any way to remove all these bot followers and will i be banned for something i didnt do?

:)

Jack_431, Apr 29, 2024
  2. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  3. Chris21ce Win User

Microsoft point generater

As others have said get microsoft points from stores and dont trust any generator because it can cause all sorts of problems and im pretty sure it wont work. Dont use the generator and you wont get banned or worse...
  4. OMEGA OWNED Win User

people sending hate messages.

i get em too and its usually from campers who get mad when u stop there killstreak. but when some guy kills me from the same spot a couple times im gonna get him. then he gets mad at me. if u want to camp, fine. but if im playing and you dont move around
    atleast a little im gonna get u. dont hate because someone finally realizes ur glued to one spot.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not be suspended or banned.
  6. Short Sentence Win User

Close my account

You wont be able to close your profile due to the fact that your banned permanently from Xbox live. All person information and credentials wont be able to be accessed by anyone; Not even someone from Xbox customer support. So, dont worry! If you dont mind
    me asking, why did you get banned?
Thema:

1. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned... - Similar Threads - getting bot followers

2. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  3. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  4. Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control?: i was just on youtube and all of a sudden i get all these bot accounts following me on xbox, it’s been about 3 days now and i have 30k followers, im scared i will get banned....
  5. Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to: I keep getting added by thousands of bots every other day and idk how to stop it or what to do, I’m mainly worried I’m gonna get banned for something that’s not my fault...
  6. Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.: Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do people told me you can get banned for this...
  7. So I have over 10,000 Botted followers how may I go about getting them removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I have over 10,000 Botted followers how may I go about getting them removed?: So I have over 10,000 Botted followers how may I go about getting them removed? 84b65b22-1f6f-4e1e-a7ee-e8feb7ae276e
  8. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this: I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this 2dccf0ab-9259-4c35-802d-d674a1c5d49d
  9. Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.: Hey xbox, i believe someone is using bot followers to try to get my account banned. Can I remove followers? (I now have over 8,000 followers because of somebody botting my account and I have no...
  10. Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?: Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I wish to get them removed, thank you 687072c1-6758-4259-92ee-e3048203393c