Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

Discus and support Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, as the title says I'm getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragan Stojanovic1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

So, as the title says I'm getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." while logging into a game called "Gris" from Game Pass. Something like that never happened before. But the curious thing is that when i press "Cancel" the game starts as normal and i can play but i can't receive any achievements nor does the game appear on my last played list. How can i fix this.

Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: I already tried verifying my game files but that does nothing.

:)

Dragan Stojanovic1, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Wolf Shadow2 Win User

account won’t link to cross play for grounded ps5

Whenever i link my account to play crossplay on grounded ps5 it says my account it says “ The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly.” even though it’s the same account for sea of thieves I even tried different email
    Not working
  3. RussellPaul Win User

Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." while logging into a game.

I've done that already. But this doesn't explain why the issue is only with Gris and not with other games.
  4. DreamerPseudonym Win User

Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." while logging into a game.

I'm searching for fixes for this, too, because its happening when I start Gris! Maybe a problem with that game specifically? I just started Like A Dragon Ishin! without getting the error.
  5. RussellPaul Win User

Did you solve this issue? I can't get my controller to connect to this game which I assume is because of this error.
  6. ReeceLad Win User

Hi

Can you make sure that your Windows is updated to the most recent version. For this issue, this is the most common way to resolve it.

To check for updates, select Start > Settings > Windows Update , then select Check for updates
Thema:

Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

1. Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for... - Similar Threads - getting error account

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  4. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  6. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!: I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152). It is...
  7. Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: An3y/Lju80Sr8j3u.14.325...
  8. I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.: I get the following error when I am trying to add funds to my son's account in Family Safety. I went through the get more info link and verified that my credit card is up to date, I do not have...
  9. Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for...: This happens when I try logging into a game called "Gris". It doesn't happen with Lies of P, Starfield or PayDay 3. This is the first time I've ever encountered this error. If I push Cancel, the...
  10. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c