I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

Discus and support I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox and trying to play modern warfare2 . The playlist won’t update and I’m getting an error code, disc read error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aaron Walton1, Nov 5, 2022.

1. I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

I have an Xbox and trying to play modern warfare2 . The playlist won’t update and I’m getting an error code, disc read error (87):’eng_global_shared_mp.ff’. But I have the a digital version of the game. How do I fix this?

:)

Aaron Walton1, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Stanley Loco Win User

I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

I buy a Xbox gift card and I make a mistake by cleaning some character code I mean I lost some code and I can't able to redeem it help me
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Aaron, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Aaron Walton1 Win User

That didn't work. The error code is Disc read (8.7):'eng_global_shared_mp.ff'

What happening is when I start modern warfare 2 up the playlist won't update.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update, Aaron. In this case, we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  6. l jermwarfare l Win User

why aren’t my cod points showing up in my account even though the redeemed code is in my order history.

so it was an xbox digital code on amazon and I redeemed it last night for the new Modern Warfare 2 and in order history the redemption is there and it says redeemed
Thema:

1. I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - I’m getting error

2. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  3. I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.: Someone spammed me with followers and I have video proof. They are bots and because they are bots I can be banned. They are going to report me for hitting followers. What do I do?...
  4. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  5. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  6. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  7. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  8. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad
  9. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?: I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting the console, and that didn’t work. Neither...
  10. I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...: I have tried holding for 10 secs and unplugging and waiting for 10 seconds. I have deleted all unused games and saved data. I have done all the basic steps that usually fix problems like this....