I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...

Discus and support I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is my first time asking here so I apologize if there is missing information or something. I recently bought my Xbox Series X, when I bought it and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CauliflowerGuilty954, Sep 15, 2024 at 4:03 AM.

1. I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...

This is my first time asking here so I apologize if there is missing information or something. I recently bought my Xbox Series X, when I bought it and tested it everything was in order and the fan worked perfectly (the climate in the store and in the area was a little cooler than where I live) After a few days I was playing in my room with the air conditioning off, that is, only with room temperature (I should note that the usual room temperature where I live is about 30 degrees in advance, it is usually a sunny and hot climate) on these occasions the fan over-revs to the point where the noise it emits is completely perceptible even when playing with some noise. I would describe it as a hair dryer or a PS4. I tried to calculate the decibels and it reaches about 70 at most but it is a quite inaccurate measurement so it is a reference, it is not usually with all games, usually with online games or with a high graphic load like Battlefield 2042, Hell let loose or Avatar. I have it in a good place with plenty of room for ventilation so that's not a cause in my opinion Now, when I play with the air conditioning on I usually keep the room fairly cool at about 18 to 24 degrees, when I play the same games but with these ambient temperature conditions in my room, the Xbox fan works perfectly and makes its normal almost imperceptible noise, you would have to bring your ear closer to hear it. It has never given me overheating warnings in either situation and the temperature of the Xbox to the touch in both situations is quite normal, I had a series S and I never had that type of noise added to the fact that I have the idea that these consoles are usually quite quiet even at high temperatures or high graphic loads and hours of play.

submitted by /u/CauliflowerGuilty954
    [link] [comments]

/u/CauliflowerGuilty954, Sep 15, 2024 at 4:03 AM
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I’m getting a high fan noise on my Xbox Series X , under few conditions. Any suggestions...