I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the...

Discus and support I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if I should buy a game or he should buy because I want to get vault edition of call of duty mw3 but in the future but if I buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Perales, Aug 18, 2023.

1. I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the...

I was wondering if I should buy a game or he should buy because I want to get vault edition of call of duty mw3 but in the future but if I buy the vault edition will he get the exclusive stuff I get too or does he just get the game

:)

Joshua Perales, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the exclusive stuff too or only him and I just get the game?

Typically with exclusive game items, the exclusive items go to the account that made the purchase. Other accounts just have access to the game. That's how it's worked with other Call of Duty games.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the exclusive stuff too or only him and I just get the game?

Hi Joshua,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you made your Home console? Then you can buy on any account.

Best regards
  4. LiVeAdDict Win User

Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs

Yes of course, I’m logged into the same xbox live account when I am the one playing, and I do do game sharing with digital games that i purchase with my brother, and he game shares with me. My save was syncing perfectly fine for a while i could continue
    my world on the other xbox, and then continue from there again on the first xbox.
  5. Joshua Perales Win User

I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre order modern warfare 2 I already cleared my MAC address and didn’t do nothing

It just says buy the game doesn’t say install but I think I found the problem I was game sharing with my brother and when I got the Xbox series x He said I can’t game share him cause he said that I can’t game share him because he got the Xbox one
  6. ——-__1 Win User

Unable to unsubscribe / unauthorized payments / faulty controller

My brother and I shared an xbox and a Xbox360 till it got the ring of death then we got our own 360 consoles. He upgraded to the ps4 instead of the Xbox one and has since got the ps5 sadly I got the Xbox one first before he got a ps4 and I’m at the point where I’m gonna get a ps5 or save for a gaming computer.
Thema:

I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the...

1. I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the... - Similar Threads - I’m game sharing

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. Xbox only auto updates games I’m not playing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox only auto updates games I’m not playing.: Why does my Xbox not auto update. I have my standby mode turned on, and it does auto update! BUT LITERALLY DOESNT UPDATE THE GAME I PLAY?! I can play SOT for months and get updates and it will not...
  4. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  7. Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X: Hello my name is Joshua and my brother got the Xbox series S and I have the x and now I don’t have his account even though I do so do I factory reset my account so I can put back his account and I...
  8. I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...: We just tried to play a game and it would let my friend go online with me how would we be able to play together Or do I have to but hold twice even though it’s in the ultimate pass...
  9. How do I share a game with my Xbox family if I’m not the primary account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I share a game with my Xbox family if I’m not the primary account?: I am in an Xbox family, and I am not the primary account holder. I normally get new games shared to me from the primary account holder, but this time I accidentally downloaded the game first on my...
  10. I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...: I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different account and it’s not working may I get some help 6637599f-ad2e-4f05-8142-6df77ca3f60e