I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...

Discus and support I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please give me another chance or try to unban myself 28505009-aa55-4b67-a2ae-4631defffa95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnagTooLit, Dec 28, 2016.

1. SnagTooLit
    SnagTooLit Guest

I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...

please give me another chance or try to unban myself

:)

SnagTooLit, Dec 28, 2016
  2. ViZe Fishy
    ViZe Fishy Guest
    Communication banned twice for the same thing?

Earlier this month i got communication banned for a message that i sent. Yesterday i got communication banned again even though i haven't sent any innapropriate messages.

ViZe Fishy, Dec 28, 2016
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    The worst question I've ever asked.

IndieRock, Dec 28, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 29, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right after

6. GoBeyondDeath Win User

This week I've been banned for...

I got banned from using a shotgun, I didn't see the rule until after being banned... I went to server browser-history then saw that right at the end of the server description it stated "no shotgun". I think it would of been better to have that also being
    displayed as a server message too and to be stated right at the start of the server message.

Nevermind though...
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any suspensions they issue. They do not use the forums.

All a Microsoft rep can do is confirm if you have a suspension, and nothing more.

This page can explain how a user can be issued a suspension while serving a suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/whatshappening/news.

If you have submitted a case review you will have to wait for the response which does take time.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

I wasn’t doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen?
    While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are
    not sure why it occurred, please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your
    Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.
  9. C0RPZ Win User

My account got false banned please help and I dont have any evidence

I've went to the enforcement site and it says no details have been provided with the ban? That makes no sense especially for the fact that I got banned at 11 PM even though I get off at usually 10 or 10 30 and never message anyone but my friends, Is there anyway to at least log into my account to see messages because I want to know if someone has my details and got me banned on

purpose
Thema:

1. I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ... - Similar Threads - I'm flicking banned

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  4. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  5. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  6. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  7. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  8. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  9. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  10. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...