im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

Discus and support im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harsh_179, May 2, 2024.

1. Harsh_179
    Harsh_179 Guest

im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while searching problem on event viewer ive found that my realtech PCIe GbE family controller is regularly disconnecting so ive roll backed it to previous version . but still im facing frame drops and lags pls can you help me that . im linking the link of the system and applications logs here pls check this and tell me if there is any problem . thanksim facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming  even with good specs.  i think might be some... :)

onedrive - https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkCM_vrhtdJ3jATMglf_kHnZN9Dy?e=YOoQjB

:)

Harsh_179, May 2, 2024
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Recording clip on xbox series s cause fps drop or lag?

It might cause some frame drop, specially on heavier games, but may I know if the frame drop is significant? Like you can clearly see it and it impacts your gameplay?
  3. Auswulf Win User

Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.

I think the game has crashed twice on me, a corrupted save file and a frame rate drop while out in the wasteland but otherwise it has been smooth sailing for most of it. Just finished the main story line siding with the brotherhood. Looking forward to exploring
    every nook and cranny I still have lots to do.
  4. ingoish456 Win User

Things you haven't done yet.....

havent done the dlc specs ops on vet ...

havent done half the rest of the spec ops on vet ...

havent got all the intels ...

never played a whole game as a sniper ....

other than that think im ok ... prob are some tho if i had a good think ...
  5. BongKaos Win User

playing new battlefield on xbox 360 with 4g mem.

It just might be best to purchase a larger storage solution. Prices are dropping so, NOW is the time to buy. I think a HDD is required for a few games-- Check the back of games before purchase or download, That way you can double check the specs required
    to play... GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Battlefield 4 Update. Hows it going for you?

I get less dashboard drops but the frame rates on multiplayer drop left n right...such a poorly designed game so far...good news..it can only get better I think.
Thema:

1. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some... - Similar Threads - facing crashes frame

2. Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar UI font face is different: Hi, I recently reinstalled Xbox Game Bar (Microsoft Game DVR) because its font face is weird. It is not the common font face in the old version. It just used "Segoe UI" as a replacement? Anyone...
  3. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...: A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel:...
  4. Face cam xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Face cam xbox: When you set up the face cam option for streaming on twitch through the xbox, is there a way to make your fave cam box bigger? If there is not do you think that could be something you guys could...
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  6. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  7. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  8. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  10. is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates: is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates and no support for repairs INDIA 466521f9-642b-4a27-b6f1-48a35151652c