I'm done, going to disconnect and sell. Is deleting a user sufficient?

Discus and support I'm done, going to disconnect and sell. Is deleting a user sufficient? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought into the idea that it would be right. I could pop on play a game for a bit switch to TV or Netflix and family would grow to like the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Riky Teh GR8, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Riky Teh GR8
    Riky Teh GR8 Guest

I bought into the idea that it would be right. I could pop on play a game for a bit switch to TV or Netflix and family would grow to like the convenience. Nope, it gives a black screen for Call of Duty, sometimes doesn't find a TV signal, brings up mime
    hands when my wife is talking and wont play DVDs or Blue ray. I searched and followed instructions for a couple of fixes and they didn't work. Really the DVD thing is the last straw.

I just want to make sure deleting users is enough to ensure i can sell it with piece of mind. Thanks.

:)

Riky Teh GR8, Mar 15, 2015
  2. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    Xbox One Sales Prediction.

[quote user="DuFFuL"]
    Man that is impressive. That's it. You've done it. You've totally converted me. I'm going to sell my xbox one and buy a ps4.

[/quote] Good for you. You'll be pleased to know there are 9 free games.

Lloydy25, Mar 15, 2015
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Thank you Microsoft - Kinect Not Required

[quote user="Nautilus Soup"]

Going to sell my Kinect ASAP.

DO NOT WANT.

[/quote]

Dumbest Post so far, well done!

RippenHarra, Mar 15, 2015
  4. BJM Capone Win User

Under 400gb of storage?

You guys really gonna play that many games to fill up 400gb? Just go with physic copies and whenever you're done with the game delete it off the harddrive and sell it.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Thank you Microsoft - Kinect Not Required

[quote user="Nautilus Soup"]

Going to sell my Kinect ASAP.

DO NOT WANT.

[/quote]

Dumbest Post so far, well done!
  6. kevinpunya Win User

xbox one screen shot not uploading to onedrive, only the folder was created.

Yea I'm aware of the storage limit, I was monitoring it during the moment when I perform the backup. The storage was indeed sufficient. Did a lot of deletion to ensure the space is sufficient.

So now there's more than 2gb,even one file of under 5mb wasn't uploaded. Any ideas?
  7. rodst Win User

Achievements not unlocking

Join the club.

Some users are saying to delete everything about the game, your save game and the game itself, and play it all over again.

I am not going to do that. I'm done with these half-** solutions. I want an official fix, because that is what I'm PAYING for.
  8. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live

That could be the issue, that your router does not have sufficient bandwith to withstand the connection for the console. Try disconnecting other devices from the router, then try and play and see if you get disconnected.

Hope this helps! :)
Thema:

1. I'm done, going to disconnect and sell. Is deleting a user sufficient? - Similar Threads - I'm done going

2. I think I'm done.

in XBoX on Windows
    I think I'm done.: This is marked for Gaming/Other, but it's really about Microsoft, as a whole. Microsoft, at this point, seems entirely incapable of providing a consistent, user-friendly experience. Every...
  3. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  4. Everytime I'm in a game of apex my game continues to crash I've done everything I can to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I'm in a game of apex my game continues to crash I've done everything I can to...: I can't play my game no matter what I do to fix it plz help 2c94a9d3-259d-43c1-b3d2-7d33c3376bc6
  5. I've done the factory reset for error code e208. But I'm still getting the green login...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done the factory reset for error code e208. But I'm still getting the green login...: I've done the factory reset but still end up with the green screen the next time I use it. Do I have to factory reset every time I want to use my xbox? 3488ff21-8026-44a1-b3f7-bd563d1ed8c5
  6. I'm requesting a app for Xbox one x and s that mw2 has already done

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm requesting a app for Xbox one x and s that mw2 has already done: So in game you can turn the setting on while on xbox or PC where on the top it shows tour latency in Ms packet loss % and the time, if Xbox could do this and add a tempature of the gpu and a...
  7. Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned it says for cheating but no explanation to what was done I'm honestly...: Why have I been banned permanently for cheating my appeal says not approved 73518428-d949-4ba4-9437-54cb5955a3f7
  8. I'M DONE WITH ALL OF THIS MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    I'M DONE WITH ALL OF THIS MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: That's Freaking It!! I'm done with this crap! Been in the program since the start and I've officially had it!! THREE F--KING FORCED UPDATES IN LESS THEN 20 F--KING HOURS?!?! ARE YOU F**KING...
  9. I'm Done With This Please Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm Done With This Please Help!: I have been struggling with teredo for a long time and I'm done. Will it effect if I use netsh interface teredo set state disabled? Could this cause anything wrong? Please help.Please....
  10. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]